• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Looking for some new rims/tires

spongebob915

Reaction score
Looking to get new rims and tires for my reg cab. Can you post up some pics can not decide on what rims.

Looking for 20x10 305/50/20 something black

MINK

Reaction score

spongebob915

Reaction score
http://www.powerstrokearmy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13

http://www.powerstrokearmy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Well would you look at this... There is not only one, but TWO sub forums that are specifically geared to tires and wheels... Wow, its just amazing with all those choices you put a wheel thread in the motor and trans area...

good job.

I did ask for pics not complaining ... I thought 7.3 aftermarket was for stuff that was aftermarket like Rims and tires guess I was wrong

7.3 Cowboy

Reaction score
I did ask for pics not complaining ... I thought 7.3 aftermarket was for stuff that was aftermarket like Rims and tires guess I was wrong

It's for aftermarket stuff for the 7.3 its self not the truck. There is a genral superduty section and a wheel, tire, and suspension section.

spongebob915

Reaction score
It's for aftermarket stuff for the 7.3 its self not the truck. There is a genral superduty section and a wheel, tire, and suspension section.

They did move my post to the correct section just does not seem to help . Want to see some picks of truck with 20x10 or 20x12 rims . Black machine cut like Fuel nutz. I kinda like that rim. Just want to see some pics of trucks makes it easier to pick when you see on a truck..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.