• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

lots of 6.4 parts for sale, turbos injectors and more

blackmonster

Reaction score
I have some parts i want sell as well! I want to down size and go more stock.

1. Elite Diesel Max Powers for sale 3,000 miles on them. Sent them back to get rebuilt. They said 2 week turn around. I had some play in the shaft. So they are getting fully checked out and rebuilt!

2. 110 Injectors cleaning them up and off they go!

3. All pluming and v-clamps for the Max Power set up.

4. One ported 6.4 Elite Diesel head with Bronze guide liners and valves. I have the other one. But it has a crack in it were they ported it to much. Not warranty because i sprayed her one time at Dyno day back on March 5th at Rudy's Diesel event. She Dyno #1,080HP with 40" tires and 22" rims. Truck is over #10,000 pounds. You do not need these heads to run this set up. You can run stock Ford heads as well.

5. 6.0 manifolds

6. 6.0 up pipes

7. Waste Gates and all other parts.

8. Elite Diesel Stage 2 cam

9. Elite Diesel Boost Controller.

10. 6.4 Cafe Stage 2 cold air intake with all parts and filter like new!

I think that is it. But i can have it all put on a skid and Ups it out to a buyer when i get my turbo's back from Precision turbo.net. They will be fully rebuilt and have a ticket with them showing what was done.
Like i said i have about #3,000 mikes on this build and sprayed her one time at Aaron Rudy's Diesel Dyno Day on March 5th. Aaron truck has the same build and he did 1,200HP. But i have a 10,000 pound One-Up lifted truck with 40" tires and she still did 1,080Hp. I just want to down size and go more stock. I have a race truck motor in a monster truck!!
You may have seen this truck in 8-Lug Mag named Collaborative Effort!!!!
The best of the best was the name of the article.
Any offers??????????????

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I made a new thread for you and your parts to not muck up josh's thread.

Thanks

Latest posts

Members online