• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Lots of 7.3L Engine Parts

superpsd

Reaction score
If you come across them let me know. I'm not too far and travel to Portland from time to time so I could pick them up and you would not have to deal with shipping.

Last edited:

Black 02

Reaction score
Lowered some prices.

7.3L Block. Recently hot tanked, magnafluxed, line honed and bored 0.040 over at a reputable machine shop. Comes with a polished crank. Ready for assembly for an engine build. Block also has a partial fill in the water jackets to help stiffen the bottom end for a higher horsepower build. Fill is below the bottom of the freeze plugs. $900 obo.

DP Tuner F-6 chip with the round gauge switcher. Fits nicely in a gauge pod. Has tunes for a 2002 Super Duty with an automatic and the tunes were for a 7.3L with 350/200 injectors. New with the tunes, this was over $700. I'll sell for $350 obo. Make me an offer.

7.3L Crank - Would work as a core or it'll need to be turned due to a ****ty build causing the rod to beat on it for a bit. $125 obo

7.3L Heads - I have two pairs of heads. They have been stripped and hot tanked. I'm not aware if they need machine work or not. I have the valves, springs and retainers for at least one pair of heads. Make offer.

7.3L Super Duty Fuel Bowl - Recently rebuilt fuel bowl with RiffRaff FRX fuel crossover system. The FRX is $200 new. I'll sell it for $200 with the fuel bowl.

7.3L Rods and Pistons - I have a used set of 7.3L forged rods with stock pistons and a used set of 7.3L PMR rods and stock pistons. Make an offer.

7.3L camshaft and gear - Cam with welded gear and lifters. $150 obo

7.3L intake plenums - Factory plenums from a super duty $65 obo

Lots of other stuff. Old Super Duty turbo, intercooler pipes, rocker arms, push rods, exhaust manifolds, intake spyder for both an OBS and Super Duty, motor mounts, etc etc. Just ask. Make me an offer on anything.

Black 02

Reaction score
What is the current status of your build after the problems.

Fuel Bowl is Sold

The engine is back in the truck and I'm just trying to get in broken in. Been taking it easy on it. I've got about 750 miles on it. Now I'm having an issue with the Hydra. I have a thread in the 7.3L Aftermarket tech section. Truck keeps dying on me, but it's not the CPS. Truck finally wouldn't start. Took the Hydra out and it fired right up. Put my F6 back in the truck and it fired right up.

Don't know that I have the energy to sue the original builder. I'm finding out he doesn't have a pot to piss in and I probably would spend as much or more than I'd get out of him. That's if I got anything from his scamming a$$.

Nothing can go smoothly for me.

Black 02

Reaction score
forged rods in good shape? Ship to 77445?

Sorry about the delayed response. I've been focused on getting the irritating bugs worked out of my truck and haven't been in the classifieds.

I have someone coming to look at the rods. If they don't want them, I'll get you a shipped price.

diesel50

Reaction score
Interested in the 3" intake plenum and spyder. What are you asking for the two?
Shipping to 89131

MeTo

Reaction score
Would you have a set of 3" intake manifolds for sale? If so, how much and to 54128.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I am at 98674. I guessed 300 pounds, but it's probably not quite that much.

If it will fit in one of those fastenal bins, they will ship from fastenal to fastenal for like 100 bucks. He'd gave to go grab it at his local fastenal but for 500 savings it shouldnt be a problem.

dsberman94

Reaction score
If it will fit in one of those fastenal bins, they will ship from fastenal to fastenal for like 100 bucks. He'd gave to go grab it at his local fastenal but for 500 savings it shouldnt be a problem.

Probably show up with a hole in it though.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Wtf are you wven talking about? They put 500lbs of bolts and shti in those.

And then put the fork of the forklift through everything. I worked in their distribution center in Jessup, pa for 2 years. A guy carried one of those bins around with the fork through one side and out the other while it was full of stuff once. Some of the chit I saw in that place made me question the future of humanity. I know how much goes in them because I loaded them. It's more like 1500 lbs of bolts.

Latest posts

Members online