lowerd/leveled 6.4l truck pics

powersmokin64

Reaction score
IMG_0937.jpg

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Love the look guys... anyone else with the king ranch copper color should post some pictures up.

Also what are the majority of people running for leveling kits on an f350 brand wise? I get how its leveled, and Icon seems pretty popular. But I cant afford the ICON until im 100% set on keeping it leveled, need something a little cheaper for the first round!

powersmokin64

Reaction score
Love the look guys... anyone else with the king ranch copper color should post some pictures up.

Also what are the majority of people running for leveling kits on an f350 brand wise? I get how its leveled, and Icon seems pretty popular. But I cant afford the ICON until im 100% set on keeping it leveled, need something a little cheaper for the first round!

Everybody around here runs the daystar kit pretty much.

MINK

Reaction score
Sometimes it's necessary to post the obvious. It prevents further questions from being asked.

Sad but true forsure. Correct me if i'm wrong but arnt most shocks designed for 0-2" lift 2-4" etc....I'm almost positive that is how the Ranchos are which is what I have on my FX4.

GA Lawn Care

Reaction score
TOYO'S

Just put my 305/50/20 Proxes on! Still trying to figure out what to do about lowering it.. What do I need to buy and where can I buy it?

Attachments

• powerstroke.jpg
    powerstroke.jpg
    548.9 KB · Views: 206

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.