Lund Nifty Catch-All Carpet floor liners

Clean-15

Reaction score
Does anyone have these or know if they will fit a 2015 crew cab? Nifty's site seems to suggest that they don't have them but resellers like Realtruck and Autoanything list them as available. Anyone know for sure? I tried Weathertechs but they fit poorly and I prefer the carpet.

TIA

redwhitenblue

Reaction score
What exactly were the problem with weathertech? I was planning on getting a set and had good luck in the past.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I have weathertech is my '14 and '15 F250's....the fit is great.

dcswetman

Reaction score
I have the husky liner exact contour and love them. They don't curl up like my weathertechs in the past have

Reaction score
I have never run into any fitment problems with Weathertechs and I sell a ton of them. I also sell the Huskys, their higher end exact fit models are also really nice.

Clean-15

Reaction score
The set I had didn't fit well right where the super duty writing is on the sill plate. There was a 1.5 inch gap between the mat and the sill. I didn't like the gap and was worried I might trip and take a digger out of the truck. Do you guys have a gap there? I triple checked the part number, maybe they were misboxed.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
I have the Lund Nifty ones in my obs, only complaint I have is they are carpet (even tho they hold water like a weather tec) and they do stain. The fastners used pull out of the carpet occasionly but the SD has clips built into the floor right?

Clean-15

Reaction score
0c50ef4bf459f3e3a842ae0160be83a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWhite

Reaction score
Both my trucks run the husky liners and I've never had a fitment problem and they work great.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
My weathertechs don't have the gap as bad as yours do but I do wish they would fit a little better. The passenger side one slides around to easy. IMO the fit could be a little better with the price tag on them. But they do do their job and my carpets stay clean with them so overall I am happy with them. With the weathertechs I did use a heat gun on them to get them to contour with the floors a little better, maybe try that and bend them down so it minimizes your gap.

LovetheTide

Reaction score
My weathertechs don't have the gap as bad as yours do but I do wish they would fit a little better. The passenger side one slides around to easy. IMO the fit could be a little better with the price tag on them. But they do do their job and my carpets stay clean with them so overall I am happy with them. With the weathertechs I did use a heat gun on them to get them to contour with the floors a little better, maybe try that and bend them down so it minimizes your gap.

^This. I like these much better than the Husky's in my previous truck, but there are a few things that could be improved.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Clean-15, are those pictures right after install? Any weathertechs I have installed would fit sometimes like that but after they got hot once or twice in the baking heat they would contour well. The heat gun sounds like a good idea if its not warm where you live

TripleE44

Reaction score
I wish I would've remembered about those mats when I got my weathertechs. I don't like the fit, the fact that the passenger side slides everywhere, and I really don't like how they are hard to keep looking nice. I've had the catch alls in 2 trucks before and I really liked them a lot. The weathertechs just don't look or feel as nice as those do in my opinion. They may be better for mud, but I don't track mud in my truck.

I had to hit mine with a heat gun also. As far as part numbers on those, if you passenger side fits right, then you got the right ones. I found out the hard way that the 08-10s don't fit 6.7s and had to take them back and order the right ones.

Clean-15

Reaction score
I wish I would've remembered about those mats when I got my weathertechs. I don't like the fit, the fact that the passenger side slides everywhere, and I really don't like how they are hard to keep looking nice. I've had the catch alls in 2 trucks before and I really liked them a lot. The weathertechs just don't look or feel as nice as those do in my opinion. They may be better for mud, but I don't track mud in my truck.

I had to hit mine with a heat gun also. As far as part numbers on those, if you passenger side fits right, then you got the right ones. I found out the hard way that the 08-10s don't fit 6.7s and had to take them back and order the right ones.

Agreed fully, I'm the same way. Hopefully I get a response from Lund about whether or not they make the carpeted Catch-All's for my truck.

MorganM

Reaction score
The catch all's are nice. I bought a set several years ago before Lund owned them- real nice addition without making it look like a vinyl floorboard.

I look forward to their response, but hopefully the superduty version doesn't have all the ridiculous grooves like in the pictures I'm finding.

Clean-15

Reaction score
Lund sent this response. I'm going to order and I will report. I stoked, I loved these in my GMC.

That product was just released this week. The part number is 583114-b for black, 583114-g for grey and 583114-t for tan. Our website is going through some upgrades and may not have all of the correct information yet.

Latest posts

Members online