Manual selector for the 5r?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I talked to Fleece a little down in FL they seemed like they were interested, someone give them a call, im sure they will help out

Already taken care of, "Big Mac" Mike LOL

Sounds like a PCS is in a couple of ya'lls future. Chuck's set-up has got me wanting one. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

A 5r110 plays with a PCS as nice as the bloods do with the crips. Just isn't one of those things people do on purpose

BFT

Reaction score
It would be bad A$$ for towing! Just seems more work then what it's worth.
All the electronics got me a bit skechy. After driving through the sh!t storm last night, I'd hate to have something go wrong on a pass.

Mark Kovalsky

Reaction score
I'm going to bet that NOBODY is going to be able to make this work. This is not a simple exercise. The TorqShift is one of the most complicated transmissions to make shift of any automatic in the world. There are clutches applying at the same time other clutches are releasing. If the apply and release are off by more than 0.030 seconds the engine is going to flare or the trans will tie up. It's really bad for the trans if either of these happen. If either one happens on a high horsepower engine it can take just one or two of those bad shifts to destroy a clutch or two.

Moremph

Reaction score
Destroked does support the 5r110 with the pcs. You have to buy it directly from them

Any fummins guys here running one, Does the pcs work well with the 5r110. If they have got the pcs to properly control the 5r then tap shift is a matter of hooking up a switch or two

Travis

Latest posts

Members online