Maryland Members

Marty

Reaction score
Here's a pic tony.

Two newest mods. Wheels tires n back window.
IMAG1292-1.jpg

Tonight i modified the hitch and started making suspension stops for pulling that work with my bags and in bed gooseneck kit.

Tomorrow might throw tinted taillights in. Mess with wastegate. See if I can get icp figured out. And then test hook to something outback. If I cqn even get it to spool a little I'm going to try and pull. Just to get a hook under my belt from a 3 year hiatus. Doubt the stars will align and allow all problems to be solved.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
I like the window marty, i think i may stop up at the buck spite the heat.

Strokin6.4??? Did u pull in the piolit in pville around 4... thought i saw ure truck thats in ure avitar

Last edited:

Marty

Reaction score
We should all meet up.

I am going to section off some area for us ALL to sit... about 250-300 foot line on the non-announcer side.

I am going to try and get enough for 20 people to all sit there... at the top.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Thats a sweet lookin truck... was gonna swing back but i had to get home. Had pizzas to deliver. I was in my integra

Whats ure name BTW.... im frank.... obviously

DMDP

Reaction score
I aint gonna make it up there tonight guys. They still got us on 16 hr shifts. I got a buddy at home workin on gettin the 488's done so we re hopin to be at mason dixon on friday night

TonyG

Reaction score
I aint gonna make it up there tonight guys. They still got us on 16 hr shifts. I got a buddy at home workin on gettin the 488's done so we re hopin to be at mason dixon on friday night

Still have outages???

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.