Maryland Members

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Finally got em!
photobucket-12163-1344201351484.jpg

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Haha... i used money that she didnt know i had. So no bank withdraw, but i got em cheep $325, they need some work tho... now to tell her my truck is broke down and needs a $700 fuel pump because it is a special diesel pump. Haha and e-fuel will be on its way.

TonyG

Reaction score
Just tell her the amount it leaks is like 700 dollars worth the fuel so it's almost the same thing ;)

Dustball8504

Reaction score
LOL didn't read to hard. Not all of us have gotten a ticket in pa. :poke:

HA! How do you think the state was able to afford repaving our town that one year? :doh:

Haha... i used money that she didnt know i had. So no bank withdraw, but i got em cheep $325, they need some work tho... now to tell her my truck is broke down and needs a $700 fuel pump because it is a special diesel pump. Haha and e-fuel will be on its way.

My wife would see right through this. If I tried that she would just tell me it could sit for awhile and I can drive one of my other 2 vehicles LOL

TonyG

Reaction score
HA! How do you think the state was able to afford repaving our town that one year? :doh:

My wife would see right through this. If I tried that she would just tell me it could sit for awhile and I can drive one of my other 2 vehicles LOL

Oh trust me if he wasn't moving soon and needed the truck truck haul stuff he would probably get the same answer

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Yup...... but she isnt very observant. I bet she dont even notice i cange my rims to 20s. Haha, i dont think she still has noticed i but traction bars on.

Beans71086

Reaction score
Get together at Marty's shop this Friday evening. Starts around 6 but if you want to come a lil early and bs that's fine. He will have hamburgers, hot dogs, and brats. You bring your drink and any other grill or side/dessert item you would like. Also bring campfire stuff and chairs!

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Will there be pictures snapped at this event? I dont need to be caught in the act while my gf is working haha

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online