Maryland Members

Reaction score
Waldorf here but hopefully if get this house will be living in Severn....Anyone want to help me move. ..hahaha

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

If I get my truck running right and I'm not working I'll help out no problem. What date you planning on

---Clayton
2002 eclb 7.3- for sale
1990 Chevy K1500- for sale
race truck- in the works
2003 Subaru wrx wagon- new dd toy
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
We had been doing it a few times a year at different events.

I put together a test and tune day at the drag strip that turned out well. Was thinking about doing it again but I'm too busy this year

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
I will look at the dates they have an open run, this time I should be around 12 seconds

Get rid out the swamps tunes and threw some 180s in there?

bigred3297

Reaction score
I will look at the dates they have an open run, this time I should be around 12 seconds

Get rid out the swamps tunes and threw some 180s in there?

Hmmm... I'm curious to know what you've done. You ever fix the shift flares? Still running Swamps?

Ya buddy....got a killer deal on the 180's and the guy I bought them from had my identical truck. He was running Dyno Proven and loved the tunes so I went with the same...seeing as I wasn't enjoying my current tunes anyway

Truck's amazing now. Tunes are excellent, sticks are excellent, exactly what I was looking for

bigred3297

Reaction score
T4 kit and with all this OT I'm making, I'm thinking a GTX4294r

Nice! I don't remember, but do you have the fuel to back it up? What's your plans for oil? Why don't you throw the 250's in now and do the turbo later? I'd rather do them in 2 separate jobs anyway. Less to troubleshoot "if" something were to happen.

Isn't that turbo like $3k? I need some of your OT

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
I'm prolly gonna pull the engine to do it, change the oil pan while it's out, update some other things. I'm go a use a Holley fuel pump that is a twin pump design in one pump that is a -10 fitting on both sides, I will try it out. For oil I'm proy gonna do srp1.1 . Yes that turbo is pricey but it can be had for much less then that.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.