Maryland Perfomance Diesel's First Annual Christmas For The Troops Dyno Day

Dzchey21

Reaction score
qeqegyze.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

probably 1500-1600 hp, the graph is still going up pretty strong. Too bad its in mph and not RPM

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
Heard the first run was a nitrous back fire, freeze plug blew out..? Then the second run resulted in turbo carnage. Can you run it after a freeze plug blows out? :doh:

Motor wasn't gonna run long enough to really get hot I assume was the thinking. So they gave it another shot

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
First it second run it started puking coolant HARD. Craig said *** it run it again before its all out and when mike hit the little red button(two .136 jets non progressive installed when we got to the shop last night at 9 LOL) then last run shot the turbine wheel out the exhaust and into the corner of a semi's sleeper lol. Kendal has pics above^^

02shootthej I didn't even know you were coming. I was wearing a dark green shirt with orange lettering on the back

Last edited:

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Correction first run fuel only 2nd run nitrous backfire popped a freeze plug and was pouring coolant. Third went boom big time and finished it off. Easily, the attitude of all the guys at MPD, and the go big or go home dyno runs made the trip all worth it. Meeting Kendal, Tyler @SDP, cfdeng7, crowns ville stroker7.3, UPINSMOKE, were awesome too.

Can't wait for dinner now lol hurry up everyone fat kid here is hungry lmfao

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Were gonna go out to eat around 730 if you're interested

sorry man couldn't stick around. I appreciate the invite though hopefully next time I can meet some of you guys

02shootthej I didn't even know you were coming. I was wearing a dark green shirt with orange lettering on the back

I parked behind ya!

Last edited:

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Picture is awesome. Great time today, glad that turbo wheel didn't get anyone. There were a lot of people standing in the wrong place haha.

Latest posts

Members online