Max HP to be made on stock injectors?

Mdub707

Reaction score
For comparison to my 466 dyno run...

I did 14.25 in the 1/4 according to a dash mounted unit on 34" swampers, with a passenger and full tool box. According to the math on that one it put me at like 423rwhp, which is far more realistic to me.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I forget who makes it, passport or someone, works off of GPS. Supposed to be pretty accurate.

Jesse S

Reaction score
My truck is as stock as the day it rolled off the lot new minus a 4" exhaust and custom tune. It dynoed 435/767 and ran a 13.9 @ 97. My et is not as good as it could be due to leaving easy and getting high 1.9-2.0 60' times. Depending on if I use trap speed or et with my weight, the hp calculator puts me 451-458.

swinky

Reaction score
My truck is as stock as the day it rolled off the lot new minus a 4" exhaust and custom tune. It dynoed 435/767 and ran a 13.9 @ 97. My et is not as good as it could be due to leaving easy and getting high 1.9-2.0 60' times. Depending on if I use trap speed or et with my weight, the hp calculator puts me 451-458.

The 03s are faster no doubt. That 10 blade wheel helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
What are you guys thinking?

Im having a problem finding a shop in Md that will send my stock injectors out to get bumped to 175/75s ( I want to use mine since they only have ~50k on them ) while the truck is in for studs. The shops dont want to tie up a lift while they wait for them and I understand that no doubt. Id be going with warren and he's only about 5 hours away... I would get his expedited service, he says its about 3-5 days once he gets them. Maybe he can bump me up faster? Maybe he will not be busy when I send them to him, dunno... Its a chance I dont want to take lol. I dont mind time wise, but again the shop is where the bottleneck is.

So that leads me to this. Do I do the supporting mods for 175/75s now ( like the RR, possibly sump/6.4 feeding stock HFCM pump, FICM tuner etc ) or just try and find a shop somewhat close that will install injectors while Im in for studs?

I know its better to get them done while the truck is apart and all, but I dont mind fronting the labor later in the year or next year for the injector install. Then if I do it later, they can pull them, roll the truck out and install when they get back to the shop.

04stroker

Reaction score
If you need them done we can arrange a time for you to send them to me I'll build and flow them and send back next day (2 days tops). But if we can schedule you in and know when to expect them we can send back the next day.

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
Good deal bro. Thanks. I talked to Marty and he said we might be able ot work something out too. So thats another option.

imelmo

Reaction score
When I completely maxed out the stock injectors on the Punisher truck the calculator put it right at 550rwhp. Would be less on a fuel only attempt obviously, but that's every bit of fuel being consumed.

imelmo

Reaction score

Trap speed is the more accurate one as long as you're using a verified weight.

imelmo

Reaction score
Damn so I could/might be able to hit 500 fuel only? Choices , choices.

Would depend on how efficient the turbo is. I don't know if anyone's done that on fuel with stock injectors or not. You could be the first. :D Lots of good turbo options out there these days so it's certainly possible.

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
Yeah. I dont know.. Martys diesel said that he could install 175/75s / 190/75s for me. Just another couple hunder bucks or so more.

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
This is stock sticks? Its almost like is the injectors worth the 1500ish bucks installed? I mean you would only get about 525-550 max? I mena if you can damn near get 500 with stockers and a stage 2... Maybe install some nitrous or water meth kit and have HP on command.

swinky

Reaction score
This is stock sticks? Its almost like is the injectors worth the 1500ish bucks installed? I mean you would only get about 525-550 max? I mena if you can damn near get 500 with stockers and a stage 2... Maybe install some nitrous or water meth kit and have HP on command.

Imo 550 is kind of a dead zone. You need sticks and injectors to do it. Might as well go for 650.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
Im worried about other things breaking at that point.. I know I know haha. Its my DD and I want to keep it manageable for now. Im hoping with 175/75s or 190/75s plus the barder stage2 and a FICM tune with supporting mods, like RR, ported intake etc I will get a little more HP

Latest posts

Members online