mcc tuning, exhaust brake

Azraie218

Reaction score
hey guys, I'm new here and was hoping you can help me out, i am waiting for my turbo kit from morgan so i had gotten the mcc unlock and tuning program and have been messing around with it a little, my question how do you tune the exhaust brake, what would it be under..
I'm hoping some of the more experienced tuners on here could help me out, thanks ahead of time, I'm really happy i found this website!

Last edited:

DWhite

Reaction score
Go into your engine file then click on torque then into maps.
You'll see exhaust brake torque map 1 & 2.
I can't recall seeing it anywhere else. I'll look later on.

Azraie218

Reaction score
awesome thank you! i was looking under turbo all over the place but was having no luck, trying to teach your self about tuning is a slow confusing process, I'm still trying to figure out all the temps and that kind of stuff, does a guy have to modify all of the files in the same category.... how do you know what power level your changing?

DWhite

Reaction score
Yes it is. I have more 6.4 tuning knowledge then I do 6.7. You can spend some on the mcc section of the 6.4 to learn some basics.

The only place to change which setting you are running is under Injection Quantity then youll see Stock, Tow, Street, Performance tables. The only than that really changes is pulse width/duration.

Azraie218

Reaction score
thats what i have been doing trying to find some info on it, there is just so much going on, like even changing the turbo vane setting is like 7 different files, thats that I'm really confused on..... there is like 6 or 7 files for turbo vanes.... do i have to change them all or just some of them?

DWhite

Reaction score
On the 6.4 files I changed all of them. I never messed with the 6.7 vanes. I'm guessing all the temp 1s are normal operating temp from what I see.. I'm just guessing of course..
I'll be messing with more 6.7 files this week so I'll have more info for you sometime this week.

Azraie218

Reaction score
awesome! its starting to make sense now..... thank you for the help and any info you find would be appreciated!

DWhite

Reaction score
No problem..If I forget just shoot me a pm towards the middle of the week and I should have some more info.

Latest posts

Members online