Michigan GTG for Jan 2012

chappy

Reaction score
I'm having tranny issues so money is gonna be tight because I've got to get a new tranny. Found one in saginaw I'm gonna get so I've got to wait and see what happens.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
alright i will see what i can do. if anyone feels like turning some wrenches i will bring my stuff down to do the front end conversion and cab lights on the truck, if not i will most likely do it before.

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
alright i will see what i can do. if anyone feels like turning some wrenches i will bring my stuff down to do the front end conversion and cab lights on the truck, if not i will most likely do it before.

Sure, if you don't mind doing that in the cold & rain while the rest of us sit inside & BS while we eat food where it's warm. :hammer:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
the holidays will be past us and time to start the new yr right with a gtg at my place , i was thinking jan 21 or jan 28 ?
dammit!!! gonna miss another one.... id be there if i didnt have this job sh!t going on in minnesota

You know I will be there!!!

I am giving away 2 t- shirts, 2 bottles of Rev-X and a Rev-X hat at the get together. Everyone that shows ups name is going into a hat and randomly drawn.

dont suppose i could get a outta state pass for the drawing could i?

KBROOKS

Reaction score
What do u guys think about some cabbage rolls for a dish idea? Only takes a little bit in the oven?

2006nytro

Reaction score
Ok no garentee now. Truck went into the Trans shop today if she's back by Friday I'll be there I'll keep y'all posted

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Damn. Headin north or id swing by. Ill have to check this section more often. just saw it on the front page.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.