Midwest dual fueler install pics

Poglife

Reaction score
Trying to see if anyone has any pics of Midwest dual fuelers installed cab down. What kind of clearencing did u have todo if any? Considering leaving stock fuel for my build. Thanks in advance

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I have tons of pictures and will be doing a write up very soon. Hopefully tommarow.
4ehadema.jpg
uge3u2es.jpg
yhape7aj.jpg
udaqydu2.jpg
qadyhy5u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley-

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
The only thing that needs to be clearances is the battery box. The pulley hits the battery tray but with a little trimming it's all good. Also the top left stand bar from the upper fan shroud to the intake manifold need to be cut off. Again not a big deal at all. With the stand bar cut off there is no difference. I love the fact that it litterally takes less than ten minutes to have the pump out of the truck if you want. Very easy to work on the truck still with this kit.

Last edited:

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
zujetygy.jpg

I forgot as well that if you have a No limit cold air you will have to clearance that a little bit as we'll. Really easy to do and you won't even know that you did it from looking at it with the hood open. I'll have all the pics tommarow of everything.

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley-

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Pog if u need any info PM me and I'll give ya my cell #.

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley-

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Honestly the hardest part of the entire install is getting to the pump in the valley to hook the fuel line onto it. I took my downpipe out and then was able to just bend the heat shield up and get to the fittings on the pump. The rest of it was a breeze.

Poglife

Reaction score
Awsome thanks for all of the pics. Do you have any of how you cut the battery tray and how do you hold the battery down?

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Awsome thanks for all of the pics. Do you have any of how you cut the battery tray and how do you hold the battery down?

Yes I do. You only cut a very small amount of the battery tray. Just where the pulley comes into contact with the box. The battery still mounts the exact way it did from the factory and really to be completely honest I would be willing to be that unless I told someone I cut my battery box, they would not even know that I did. The little bit that you cut has no affect on the box and its strength.

image14_zps19300656.jpg

I have a closer picture that I will upload with the rest of the stuff this afternoon hopefully.

Poglife

Reaction score
Are you holding the ac line off with the zip ties connected to the battery tray? Looks good man tight fit but looks good

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Are you holding the ac line off with the zip ties connected to the battery tray? Looks good man tight fit but looks good

:gun: You were not suppost to be looking at that. I have something else that is going in there just need to make the time to go and get it. The line basically holds itself up there, the zip ties are just holding it tight to the battery tray.

My wife was in a really bad car accident yesterday and I have been staying really close to her and our daughter as they need help doing things right now. I will make hopefully have some time tommarow to do the entire writeup, but family is first. I will say that I have been EXTREMLY happy with the kit thus far along. I also did the ported fuel rails and there is no issues what so ever. No harmonics of any kind and the kit works like it should.

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
I just installed one on a customers truck. I had more clearance issues with the battery and A/C lines. I had to cut most of the battery box off and move the battery further away from the pump pulley, also had to secure the A/C line further away it was sitting on top of the pulley. I'm thinking the truck may have been wrecked the front end geometry was off some.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.