Mighty Whitey's build thread-MTW

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Whats specs on the new charger?

Not gonna release specs yet, BUT I've got a thread going at the ORG from which I am going to pick a couple testers to run the turbo. I'll give the info to them, but don't wanna post it on the open forums yet. Not trying to be all secretive, just wanna keep it under raps a bit longer.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Any new info Matt? Have you had a chance to dyno or track test your truck since the transmission/turbo combo??

I feel like it's around 750RWHP....... Fuel only........while down a cylinder...........and bad injectors.............LOL.

No, dyno or track times. The trans is awesome. Made a huge difference. The turbo is awesome, just need to push my shifts out a bit. I'm running a balls out drag race tune right now and it gets into OD and locks the TC before 45mph. Just havn't had any time to do much of anything to the truck. Christmas is a busy time of year when you have kids.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

Last edited:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Just changed the oil today, T6 as always. Headin' up to our place in the TN mountains on Thursday morning with my oldest son (3.75 yrs old) I'll be towing my little trailer with a couple fourwheelers and our "weekend gear". All told I'll only have around 4500lbs on the truck, but it should give me an idea of how the Stage 2 will react with a small load. The road is about 150 miles of two lane road with a sh*tload of long steep hills and about 100 miles of open, 4 lane, divided highway. Its a good trip to test on. I'll be towing the big tractor and trailer this route in a couple months.

stonepusher

Reaction score
I feel like it's around 750RWHP....... Fuel only........while down a cylinder...........and bad injectors.............LOL.

No, dyno or track times. The trans is awesome. Made a huge difference. The turbo is awesome, just need to push my shifts out a bit. I'm running a balls out drag race tune right now and it gets into OD and locks the TC before 45mph. Just havn't had any time to do much of anything to the truck. Christmas is a busy time of year when you have kids.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

750hp?! Damn not bad, should run mid to low 11's on fuel. Can't wait to see track results!

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
750hp?! Damn not bad, should run mid to low 11's on fuel. Can't wait to see track results!

It was a joke.

I feel very comfortable calling it 480+. It feels stronger than it ever has before. Even stronger than when I ran the original Stage 2 (13blade turbine and cast compressor wheel).

Last edited:

stonepusher

Reaction score
It was a joke.

I feel very comfortable calling it 480+. It feels stronger than it ever has before. Even stronger than when I ran the original Stage 2 (13blade turbine and cast compressor wheel).

Oh thank god! Lol I just didn't want you to be disappointed when it ran high 12 low 13's. :toast:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Oh thank god! Lol I just didn't want you to be disappointed when it ran high 12 low 13's. :toast:

Nope, its still running stock injectors. I feel it runs really strong for a stock injector truck. I'm thinking I'll end up with 190/30's. All I really need before I'm ready for injectors is a regulated return and ported intake manifold.

I'll be happy with 550rwhp on fuel, 580 on water meth and ???? on nitrous. Anything more than that is gravy.

Last edited:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Well here's some pics from this weekend. Towed my utility trailer up to TN with the fourwheelers for some father/son time. The trip was great. The turbo towed really well considering I was using a balls out race tune from TSD. The trailer weighs in around 4500-5000lbs loaded as it was. I'm really happy with it, but want to get a few more tunes to try. I have a Looney Wild on my SCT but never loaded it. I'm getting a Gearhead tune as well.

photo2-2_zpsf2d06ad4.jpg

photo3-3_zps1bbf34f3.jpg

photo5-3_zps43ac419c.jpg

The first pic is just the truck and trailer, the second is the cabin, and the third is at the Jack Daniels distillery in front of the Christmas tree made of JD barrels.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online