• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Mild build obs 7.3 trade?

D66stroke

Reaction score
Not sure if trade ads are considered feelers, if so then ******. I have a 97 ECLB 4x4 with almost 248k miles, needs paint, no major rust other than a couple small spots over wheel wells on bed. The interior isn't bad but the carpet could be cleaned. Good running truck, it was intended to be a toy but it's been a daily driver instead, no track time or anything yet. That being said I'm wanting a stock truck again.

Engine:
ARP head studs, Trick Flow springs, Smith Bros pushrods
238/100 hybrid injectors
T4 mount, 7.3 IC, billet plenums, etc
s475 turbo (75/83/1.0)
Electric fuel conversion (stock SD pump)
HPx line (stock 15* HPOP, holds pressure with 238/100's)
Boost fooler
Tony Wildman tunes on 6pos
I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff. A set of 200% nozzles should bring that 475 to life. Still runs and spools good, just needs more fuel up top.

Trans:
PATC billet triple disk TC
Billet input shaft
Alto clutches
Trans-go Tugger shift kit
All updated 4r100 hard parts
Tru-cool 40k cooler and 3/8" lines.

New parts include Ford/International ICP and pigtail, CPS, IPR valve, IDM, and UVCH's. New cab mount bushings as well due to cab sag.

All upgrades done within the last 5k miles. I bought the truck stock at 235k and didn't start messing with it until after 240k. Looking to trade for a stock 99-03 7.3 or maybe OBS. Really I could just return it to stock but theres to much in it, might as well leave it how it is and see if theres someone who wants a head start on building a 7.3. If you message me your number I can text pics. I don't have many and it's raining today but I can get more later. Located in Maryland

D66stroke

Reaction score
Bump.. Returned to stock rebuilt turbo, International bellowed up-pipes, ******d pedestal and housing, 3" downpipe. Next is the injectors but everything else will stay.. $7500 with 238/100's, $6500 with stock. Or trade for 99.5-03 extended cab or crew cab

Latest posts

Members online