Mini maxx help

ChitownPS

Reaction score
Plugged in my mini maxx for the first time. And its stuck on initializing communication screen. ******d everything and now Im stuck and cannot download tune. Any help is appreciated

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Used?

If new or used, try hitting the upper left button.

If used, power it up by the mini-USB port on the right and hit the upper left button.

Always load the tuner prior to touching exhaust or under hood components!

ChitownPS

Reaction score
New, I just got past that part. It was setup for a dodge. Now Im having problems updating sd card. No matter what I do my computer keeps saying "could not connect to update server"
845dcaebe8c01ae7424f4b44676e5c2d.jpg

ChitownPS

Reaction score
I started to install and it stopped me at the first cycle of key on key off and said to try updating.

ChitownPS

Reaction score
Morgan at midwest, I am going to call him tomorrow. I have tried for hours and cannot get it to work. I followed the update instructions on h&s website. Downloaded the updater.exe, but cannot open it on my laptop. I tried windows 10 and even recovered windows 7. Still get the same results as posted above. And I am connected to the internet

Last edited:

ChitownPS

Reaction score
Switched computers, updated complete. And now its downloading. Hopefully this helps someone in the future. Thanks fellas!

CoreyMS

Reaction score
If it still says unrecognized part number there is a post on hs forums on a work around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

ChitownPS

Reaction score
It downloaded tune, truck is up and running and feels awesome! Just not use to diesel stuff. Im learning, the hard way ofcourse. Reminded me of learning the hard way with mustangs back in the day. Thanks for all the help everyone!

ChitownPS

Reaction score
Which wire are you guys using to power up mini maxx on 13 f250? Im using the white wire with blue stripe. But it does not stay hot while cranking

W8KSK8

Reaction score
Which wire are you guys using to power up mini maxx on 13 f250? Im using the white wire with blue stripe. But it does not stay hot while cranking

Same problem here.. Any ideas?

ChitownPS

Reaction score
I just left mine hooked to that wire. It works fine

Latest posts

Members online