Mini maxx issues

Shafer171

Reaction score
When I try to power the unit up it says missing sd card with the card in it, cannot get the jump drive to read on my pic either. Any ideas?

sootie

Reaction score
Try a new SD card. I have the files but not sure of a way to transfer them easily. They are huge.

Shafer171

Reaction score
Got a new card at Walmart. I'm able to put the files on the card and the mm will boot up but when I try to load the files it says it's for a duramax and there is no vin on the mm either it is all # symbols.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Got a new card at Walmart. I'm able to put the files on the card and the mm will boot up but when I try to load the files it says it's for a duramax and there is no vin on the mm either it is all # symbols.

phil were a few men down today so i couldn't address the situation myself. i'll handle it in the morning. at worst we will replace the device with next day air shipping . there was no ups today so nothing we could do today regardless .

Shafer171

Reaction score
Mike and No Limit have the best customer service I've ever dealt with! Sending me a new unit, we will be running by the end of the week! Thanks again Mike&#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57339;

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.