mini maxx update?

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
there's no difference in tuning from 1021 to 1023, but there were a number of MCC fixes in that span. I would definitely update. The only thing you're actually going to see a difference in is the power levels will be named tow, street, and performance vs. mild, wild, and hot.

absolutely zero change in tuning, but, again, if you're wanting to utilize MCC (which I hope you are!) you'll definitely want to update

B585Ford

Reaction score
there's no difference in tuning from 1021 to 1023, but there were a number of MCC fixes in that span. I would definitely update. The only thing you're actually going to see a difference in is the power levels will be named tow, street, and performance vs. mild, wild, and hot.

absolutely zero change in tuning, but, again, if you're wanting to utilize MCC (which I hope you are!) you'll definitely want to update

Do you know the specifics on what the difference for MCC is?

Stroked777

Reaction score
Last time I updated my MCC it have me new parameters to adjust like when the electric pump for fuel cooler comes on and you can change the temps for the temp tables. Like make temp tables 1 be 32-50 degree range

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Do you know the specifics on what the difference for MCC is?

from ver33 to ver37, MCC wasn't even capable. it's initial release in ver38 had bugs. so you have to be ver39 to even work with the current MCC program

and actually, I lied, there were tuning updates in ver 40 and 41.

1.0.2.2 came with ver33

I have all of those old softwares, but there's no reason not to just update to the latest IMO

Stroked777

Reaction score
just a quick question, if I update my sd card and mini maxx firmware, will my gearhead tuning still work even though its other files ?

says my SD cards tv is 39 and says the most up to date one is 52

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
if you run mcc tunes none of those updates mean a damn thing that i know of.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
They've never effected the tuning side really. It was early MCC software issues. corrupted export files, etc.

Morgan was experiencing that kind of stuff as he'd never updated his! LOL

Stroked777

Reaction score
I just updated mine. Now it says stock, tow, street, and performance LOL. And I loaded up a tune that I just wrote real quick. Shooting for a strong running smoke free street tune. So far it's smoke free with light throttle lol

BABY STEPS

Latest posts

Members online