Minks Winter Build Part 1

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
HEY MINK
just a ? did you install cooling system guage to watch psi before tear down?
i got one that is blowing degas bottle cap and runs 17psi de cel right after wot run.
removed coolers found lower cooler very lil moisture at gskt between coolers
im not thinking its a blown cooler.

any ideas
im leanen towards hgs
this is my first time to test drive whith a concern like this whith a guage so its a learning experince

thanks

a gauge is a waste of time.... hg's go boom wth a big tune. not like a 6.0 though, we make 150 more hp before the boom happens.. LOL

Matt_P

Reaction score
Good luck Josh! Kudos to haddox for coming through on the heads in such short notice. Get to work Matt!

Yes sir Scotty! It might take a while cause I dont like when I get dirt on my hands so Im gonna have to be really careful to not let that happen

Matt_P

Reaction score
I totally believe the you have issues part. LOL

Word up ma dude
52da2f83.jpg

MINK

Reaction score
Haddoxs heads match mine.. Time to go new, hopefully will still get it done in time to go to Beans.

Matt_P

Reaction score
Yours, Minks, then Mink and MattP came across Ohio to get the heads off my truck and they ended up cracked too:doh:

***k this gameLOL

IMG_8209.jpg

Yeah and unfortunately your heads were cracked worse than minks. The bed of my 6.blow is getting full of cracked 6.4 heads. There is something not right about that. LOL

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Yeah and unfortunately your heads were cracked worse than minks. The bed of my 6.blow is getting full of cracked 6.4 heads. There is something not right about that. LOL

LOL...damn 6 whores...i know the way im going on my new heads, hardened seats all day...sucks we couldn't get him one good set out of 4 heads

01dmax

Reaction score
This is getting more like ur old black truck getting thrown back together the night before we ledt for schied. Hopefully we got a little more time than we had with it lol. This ones not as simple as the ole 7.3

Latest posts

Members online