• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Miscellaneous from 97f350

nwpastroker

Reaction score
Dana 60 with 410s complete with new wheel bearings $1000
10.25 410s ls complete-$250
Buy the 60 you can have the 10.25
Forged rod 7.3 minus hpop and fuel system (injectors for sale in another ad)$1000
Manual tcase from behind zf5-$250
Zf5-s42 makes noise, sounds like input shaft bearing but held 450 hp for 5000 miles-350
Rsk kit with "v code" sd springs 3"not on truck-300
Irate fuel system with walbro pump and fuel lab regulator. complete with lines cut to reg cab lb length, no guage-600
I have a rolling chassis with no body on it right now if someone wants it all, reg cab lb, frame is fantastic for a northern truck.
Everything worked great when truck was totalled in August, but as sold as is.
Prices are all obo, building a sd, no need for this stuff.
If you want pics pm me a cell phone number or email address
Located in nw pennsylvania, zip 16353 for shipping quote.
Happy holidays!!!!

davey99ps

Reaction score
Pm me some info on the fuel system, mines a cc/lb and I'm wondering what kind of line it is, an also is this complete from tanks to heads?

nwpastroker

Reaction score
The motor has roughly 260k on it, I don't know if it's ever been redone, compression was around 360 within 10 psi on all 8, very minimal blowby, cap stays right on upside down. O rings under the turbo pedistal leak a little, as well as oil cooler orings. Never enough to have to add in 5k Interval oil changes. My price is just a ballpark, make me an offer if you are interested. Has no hpop and no injectors for that price. Injectors are for sale in another ad. Has e99 spyder and piping for inter cooler set up. Fuel bowl etc were all deleted with fuel system.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Rsk is the sky I believe, I would do 200+ plus the ride. I would first need to get ahold of sky and verify that everything is there, as I never had It on the truck

The rsk should just be the shackles and hangers. At least that's all I need. I'm doing the rest other ways, and can't use the track bar stuff anyway.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
How much for the inter-cooler piping shipped to 98229? If you could pm me some pics I'd appreciate it.

davey99ps

Reaction score
Thanks Sean for everything, to anyone else who's interested in buying from him, he's been great to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again

idipwr

Reaction score
Pics and price on intercooler piping, and exact location. I can prob pick it up.

Strokersace

Reaction score
The motor has roughly 260k on it, I don't know if it's ever been redone, compression was around 360 within 10 psi on all 8, very minimal blowby, cap stays right on upside down. O rings under the turbo pedistal leak a little, as well as oil cooler orings. Never enough to have to add in 5k Interval oil changes. My price is just a ballpark, make me an offer if you are interested. Has no hpop and no injectors for that price. Injectors are for sale in another ad. Has e99 spyder and piping for inter cooler set up. Fuel bowl etc were all deleted with fuel system.

Do you have the availability to ship? To a business zip code 67133.

Would the e99 spider and I/C piping come with it? Also do you still have the stock fuel bowl, lines, etc?

What year of motor is it again?

nwpastroker

Reaction score
Motor is a 97, it would not have any sort of fuel system on it, the factory leaked a d wouldn't build pressure when I replaced it I junked it. Spyder and inter cooler tubes are pending other sales. Shipping would be pretty rough to be honest

davey99ps

Reaction score
If it'd help the sale, after I get your fuel system installed I can send you my stock stuff if someone needs it with the motor bud.