most miles on a 6.7l

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Great to hear Ford finally has a reliable diesel powerplant.:ford:

are you saying FORD has ever built or used?

live life full throttle

When I first read this I thought the same thing as you, "Ever heard of the 7.3?" but I think he means after so many people had issues with the 6.0 and 6.4. Even with the issues of both of those engines I'd still take either over a dodge any day. I'm liking what I hear about the 6.7 tho, I think I may wait another year just to see some more mileage on them and let them work any high mileage kinks out then the future wife will probably get one.

1ofakind79

Reaction score
Thats great to hear of a truck with that high of miles and still going. Thats crazy to do that much driving in only 2 years.

11STROKER

Reaction score
One of our delivery guys drives a brand new 6.7l that already has 265,xxx miles on it without a single problem. He makes trips up to Williston North Dakota and back weekly sometimes 1-3 times a week. What your mileage and how many issues have you had. :ford:

i dont think you can break them hell me and Aaron have tried with both of ours

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Got the video guys I'm going to finish up here at work and upload it to my YouTube account however if being that I'm at work it would be great if some one could search my name and post it here I'm gonna try to have it on before noon central time

01PSD

Reaction score
bumpity bump

holy crap... just realized that's 100 oil changes in ~2 years based on a 5k service interval

Latest posts

Members online