Motor Build - Finally!!!

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Oh ok sweet that's good to heat. Another option for single pumps. I thought they were done for good. I'm having an older II installed now just to get me buy til I buy a new one.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

NoSlow6.0

Reaction score
Awesome build man. Sounds exactly like my 6.0 build which is soon to be getting put together and finished up. Like me its pretty bad when you can't even put in a third of your upgrades in your signature because they have a limit on the number of words. LOL

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I'm excited to see the results of the new Dragonfire pump. I'm starting to plan out my attack on a sclb when I find a good candidate. Its also gonna be a work stock truck.

madman1234509

Reaction score
I havent heard about the new injection pumps.... hopefully itll hold rp with 100%. Didnt people have issues with much over 60% or 60% with a large pw tune? Sounds like itll be awesome. Save your old block in case this new one turns out to have issues!!! With the way things are going id be a little concerned.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I havent heard about the new injection pumps.... hopefully itll hold rp with 100%. Didnt people have issues with much over 60% or 60% with a large pw tune? Sounds like itll be awesome. Save your old block in case this new one turns out to have issues!!! With the way things are going id be a little concerned.

I'm gonna back it way down and see how it does. Hopefully it works out

chromehound

Reaction score
Any plans for your driveshafts/rest of the driveline? I know it's apples to oranges (year/tech/mfg/hp) but a friend of mine upgraded from a D70 to a D80 in his old pulling truck and while he quit breaking the rear end he started twisting off his drive shaft a few inches in front of the ujoint. Hes done it 2 or 3 times in the last couple of years and I think he took out the front drive shaft this last go round when he twisted it up.

Should be fun to when its done.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Any plans for your driveshafts/rest of the driveline? I know it's apples to oranges (year/tech/mfg/hp) but a friend of mine upgraded from a D70 to a D80 in his old pulling truck and while he quit breaking the rear end he started twisting off his drive shaft a few inches in front of the ujoint. Hes done it 2 or 3 times in the last couple of years and I think he took out the front drive shaft this last go round when he twisted it up.

Should be fun to when its done.

These things hold up pretty well. Ill put a 1480 set up in it if it breaks

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Bit the bullet on the Pro80? Nice damn axle, not a friendly price tag. LOL Motor build sounds sweet, interested to see how you like the custom grind cam with the (secret) turbo. I figure it is still a VGT?

amarillo250

Reaction score
Jared if the driveshaft is ever a concern, let me know I got somebody here who is hooking some pullers up with trucks 1800hp +, never a problem so far.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.