MTW Hybrid??

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
adrian did later in the post talk about the hybrid im not starting amything just looking for answers ive tried emailing you matt and i got no response. so i decided to come on here and see whats goin on. now infact yes all trucks are diff. ive hit a high degree on a WOT run before that i will not say how hot it got. i was like wtf tho haha. matt anyidea whem itll be done? and is this a straight up exchange or would we have to pay. also ive had tunes from jesse warren eric and matt. they all had to cut fuel way down.

If I failed to return your email I'm truly sorry. I will PM you my personal cell# and we can talk. The exchange or mod to the Hybrid would be free of cost to Hybrid owners unhappy with their purchase from Adrian has told me and posted in other threads.

I know Adrian mentioned the Hybrid, but I assure you, That was not a Hybrid. The turbine side was completely different. I tried running that turbo and it sucked.

Again, I'll PM you my number, but you can post any numbers you like concerning our turbos performance. We aren't trying to hide anything.

teambluemxer

Reaction score
If I failed to return your email I'm truly sorry. I will PM you my personal cell# and we can talk. The exchange or mod to the Hybrid would be free of cost to Hybrid owners unhappy with their purchase from Adrian has told me and posted in other threads.

I know Adrian mentioned the Hybrid, but I assure you, That was not a Hybrid. The turbine side was completely different. I tried running that turbo and it sucked.

Again, I'll PM you my number, but you can post any numbers you like concerning our turbos performance. We aren't trying to hide anything.

alright good deal thanks man

Latest posts

Members online