Multi Vin Tuning

flippincgfighter

Reaction score
What are the options out there for multi-vin tuning?

Right now i have a dashdaq thats set up with spartans multivin tuning, and i have two trucks tuned with it. But is there any other programmers that will download tunes on multiple pickups?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
maybe Jeff will help a brotha out, since you guys have 5+ trucks you could potentially tune in the next couple of months... would be nice to find a way to tune them slightly cheaper than just one single truck.

Every construction company needs a fleet of 6.4s with some 250hp tunes on them haha!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
You would need to buy a tuning license for each one... I believe they are $699.

He has done that a couple times now, there has to be a cheaper way to tune a truck that just wants one tune and doesnt care to every be able to change it or anytihng, doesnt even need the tuning device.

jdgleason

Reaction score
He has done that a couple times now, there has to be a cheaper way to tune a truck that just wants one tune and doesnt care to every be able to change it or anytihng, doesnt even need the tuning device.

Even EFI live on the duramaxes arent cheap... unless you are doing your own tuning. The tuning itself is what costs. You might be able to figure out something where you just bought one tune from them... or maybe even through KEM but im not sure.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
To answer the question of the OP, I believe that our tuner is the only tuner capable of tuning multiple vehicles at one time. I could be wrong in that, but I believe the other options on the market must be returned to stock before tuning another vehicle.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Even EFI live on the duramaxes arent cheap... unless you are doing your own tuning. The tuning itself is what costs. You might be able to figure out something where you just bought one tune from them... or maybe even through KEM but im not sure.

Yeah he is looking for one tune for each truck, and generally its going to be the 210 or lower. No race tunes or anything special needed here.

Jeff is looking into it though!

Dzchey21

Reaction score

No kem anymore on dashdaqs

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.