My 6.0 build

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Are you gonna run it at the track with the lift. I'm thinking about doing mine but too scared to break something in suspension or like transfer case. I wander if the guy from big time runs his big red one.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Are you gonna run it at the track with the lift. I'm thinking about doing mine but too scared to break something in suspension or like transfer case. I wander if the guy from big time runs his big red one.

Mark has ran his. I've seen it with my own two eyes lol. A rare sight!! And no I prob won't run mine

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Yeah I might just do a 4wd launch at like 5 psi. Not sure yet. Working on my tranny this week. Just worried about like transfer case and half shaft

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Yeah I might just do a 4wd launch at like 5 psi. Not sure yet. Working on my tranny this week. Just worried about like transfer case and half shaft

Well then don't take it down the track. Or if you do, fix it if/when things break. Things break at stock height too

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
True. I baby the hell out of it so I probably won't lol. But il make sure to get good video if I do. Wot on my harley truck is a rare sight

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Well leave the good ones on it. Haha. I don't even think that truck would look right with the 08+ mirrors on it. It's a truck that's supposed to look one way and one way only with the mirrors. Lift it and hood stack. Haha.

STFU Berman

I'm not a fan of 08 mirrors on 6.0s. Doesn't match the front end. Only looks decent on trucks with lots of lift and wide wheels.

^^^^This ^^^^
Yeah bro, take it mudding too.

LOL

All I do is go muddin bro

LOL even more

Your nut is rusty
Leave it to the dude on the boat to make it gay

You only noticed cuz you like looking at other men's nuts.
True dat

6.0 build thread....

Don't say that.
STFU Berman

Whats the point in building it to not have fun! WOT in my truck is a common occurrence lol

My truck sees WOT quite a bit. If it doesn't drift around a corner every once in a while, she doesn't feel loved. Lol