• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

My 6.7 L DPF Delete pipe, trade for you stock exhaust

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Yup. I have a 6.7 4 inch delete pipe, bolts right onto the down pipe, and bolts right up to the stock exhaust behind it. No holes for sensors.

I want your stock "space shuttle" out of your rig for it. And all of your sensors. I would like for it to be someone withint 500 miles of me, but if not, I can figure out how to get it swapped without anyone having to pay for shipping.

Yes, you will need a tuner that is "off road" capable.

Straight trade, no money, hopefully free shipping... LOL

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I already have a stock Space Shuttle that is hollowed out, on the truck now. I need a stock one, for when it goes on the road full time. If she has an issue, that will require waranty work, etc... The fuel mileage when towing wasn't enough for me to justify running deleted, and risk getting caught by either the DOT guys, or waranty work being denied due to mods... The HP gain was not awe inspiring, like the 6.4 with delete and tuner, so all things considered, going back to stock is cheaper, and makes sence... LOL To me, at least...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.