My 6.7 venture

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Haha, yeah I'm planning on taking it to Rudy's, TS and some other places.

It may get wrapped but I want to get everything white and use it as a background for wrap. Cutout style wrap. Was planning on doing a possible matching wrap with the pull truck. Someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You ever done much drag racing or just pulling?

Reaction score
So pull truck and race truck to Rudy's?!?!?!

No, pull truck is in a million pieces

You ever done much drag racing or just pulling?

I've got an 1/8 mile 35 minutes from home. I've been down a few strips. Not a pro but not a newcomer either.

This is still faster than any diesel I own.... Well when it has slicks on it.
65765d54bcd4ce1e58cf4480714d5520.jpg

Look nice buddy...luv the flex fuel badge on the gate :)

Haha, thanks for hooking me up with the bed!

Last edited:

78f100

Reaction score
No, pull truck is in a million pieces

I've got an 1/8 mile 35 minutes from home. I've been down a few strips. Not a pro but not a newcomer either.

This is still faster than any diesel I own.... Well when it has slicks on it.
65765d54bcd4ce1e58cf4480714d5520.jpg

Haha, thanks for hooking me up with the bed!

The stang is faster than the 6.7? What's done to it?

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Always good to see more trucks getting to the track. Especially some more 6.7 stuff. You going to put spray on it Morgan? You thinking super street?

Reaction score
The stang is faster than the 6.7? What's done to it?

Mustang is nothing too special. Just a N/A coyote car with some bolt ons. 450 rwhp but that's decent with a 4000# car.

965cc68ec22b9b88624e45cee8ed1ef7.jpg

Always good to see more trucks getting to the track. Especially some more 6.7 stuff. You going to put spray on it Morgan? You thinking super street?

Have a dual stage progressive setup sitting here. We will see what it does at Rudy's. I'm not sure what it's going to even run with its current setup. Hoping high 11's on fuel. I don't have a cage in it yet so Idk. Probably end up putting the second pump back on to have enough fuel for a big hit of spray.

Reaction score
Miss my 5.0, 653/687 on 10.5# turbos > lol

Yeah, it would be pretty easy to go full retard with the car but I'm trying to keep it a nice streetcar. So my limit for now is no forced induction. I think I may do a wet kit for that need to have 550-600 at the rear wheels and then turn it off when I don't.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Yeah, it would be pretty easy to go full retard with the car but I'm trying to keep it a nice streetcar. So my limit for now is no forced induction. I think I may do a wet kit for that need to have 550-600 at the rear wheels and then turn it off when I don't.

Just remember your good friend who broke a ring land in his.

Enjoy the car slow, beat the truck!

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Speaking of big smokey burn outs.... Where's your vagina trucks burnout videos! :poke:I have a video on my phone of a big cammed 6.6 sounding gnarly, but is it all show and no go?:wtf:

We've been trying to balance between mine and Petes. I haven't touched mine since the other date.

We have to finish his in time for TS. A whole lot to do

mikehoncho

Reaction score

Just get it over with and blow that thing! I know 844/796 makes a fun street car. :)

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I would have never guessed from the video those are 100% over injectors. Way cleaner than I would have guessed. Nice job Morgan

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.