4" down pipe
4" dp back
Air Dog 165
New oil cooler
Tial wastegate
DPC converter
Billet input shaft
Stock trans (for now)

This is my build to be completed December 7,8,9th. What do you guys think?

e.nickkk

Reaction score
looks like its going to be fun ditch the airdog and go fuelab imo but looks great did you need the 6.0 manifolds I have a set I could donate

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
No I have them already, but thanks bud. I already have the airdog as well so it will be used u for the build. I have mostly all the parts other than the nozzles and the wastegate to date. Those are coming next week.

e.nickkk

Reaction score
I have almost the same build coming with a big single instead if you werent so far north of me I would offer to help

Diesel23

Reaction score
Sounds Sweet!! Good Luck , That thing is going to be a beast !! Mine is getting closer to the entrance of the shop so anyday ,if they sneek it in

B585Ford

Reaction score
Like I said before, I love the fact that you addressed the heads. What are your goals/how do you use your truck?

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I decided that 60 hp nozzles are all that are going in for now. I do tow with this truck from time to time and this is my work truck per say.LOL

Dzchey21

Reaction score
were you having oil cooler issues before hand? Definatly the time to do it if you were

Looks like it should be super fun to drive, trans might not live that long but the converter and input shaft are a good plan fo sho.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I think you'll be happy Jerry. Not sure about the dr dip$hit stuff , but the rest looks great !!!

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
were you having oil cooler issues before hand? Definatly the time to do it if you were

Looks like it should be super fun to drive, trans might not live that long but the converter and input shaft are a good plan fo sho.

I was not having any issues with the oil cooler, but just thought while we were in there just put a new one in.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I think you'll be happy Jerry. Not sure about the dr dip$hit stuff , but the rest looks great !!!

Should be fun to drive I am thinking on the street and still be able to tow when needed. Looking forward to the first drive after we get it back together. The DPC converter I just put in the truck is AWESOME. Now just need a built trans.

Latest posts

Members online