My build

B585Ford

Reaction score
I decided that 60 hp nozzles are all that are going in for now. I do tow with this truck from time to time and this is my work truck per say.LOL

I understand your reasoning on choosing 60 HPs (you need useable street/towing power), but with all the necessary supporting mods (dual fuelers, turbos, ported mannies, etc), what is the highest HP, 60HPs are capable of producing?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I understand your reasoning on choosing 60 HPs (you need useable street/towing power), but with all the necessary supporting mods (dual fuelers, turbos, ported mannies, etc), what is the highest HP, 60HPs are capable of producing?

I think me and Corsili both did 800 on them a few years ago. For me it was 4 years ago.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I understand your reasoning on choosing 60 HPs (you need useable street/towing power), but with all the necessary supporting mods (dual fuelers, turbos, ported mannies, etc), what is the highest HP, 60HPs are capable of producing?[/QUOTE

I am really not out to set any records here, nor could I with this setup, but just want a strong, fun, and driveable truck. I do know that you could gain some more power by steping up charger size with the 60's like Mike is stating above. That would get you over the 800 hp mark and be very clean.

B585Ford

Reaction score
I understand your reasoning on choosing 60 HPs (you need useable street/towing power), but with all the necessary supporting mods (dual fuelers, turbos, ported mannies, etc), what is the highest HP, 60HPs are capable of producing?[/QUOTE

I am really not out to set any records here, nor could I with this setup, but just want a strong, fun, and driveable truck. I do know that you could gain some more power by steping up charger size with the 60's like Mike is stating above. That would get you over the 800 hp mark and be very clean.

Exactly. That is why I have been interested in this build since the beginning. I was just curious as to what the full potential of 60s would be.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Exactly. That is why I have been interested in this build since the beginning. I was just curious as to what the full potential of 60s would be.

In reality, there's a lot of fuel available with 60s... More power than most need, really. Andy Parker's truck had 60s and tow powers at the diesel power challenge a couple years ago and it made 850ish (on spray) and backed it up with a 12.0 with a passenger at bandimere.

B585Ford

Reaction score
In reality, there's a lot of fuel available with 60s... More power than most need, really. Andy Parker's truck had 60s and tow powers at the diesel power challenge a couple years ago and it made 850ish (on spray) and backed it up with a 12.0 with a passenger at bandimere.

Thanks. I was paying so close attention to Shone's truck, I forgot that he was running 60s (I had it in my head that he was running 85s).

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
:rockon:Add fuel bowl delete to the build. Air dog upgrade will clean things up and add a little more flow

Diesel23

Reaction score
Just said screw it ! do it once do it right , Sounds Good , will have to come check it out , im pretty sure yours will be done first

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Just said screw it ! do it once do it right , Sounds Good , will have to come check it out , im pretty sure yours will be done first

Come on up and check it out. It's going to be sweet I think. Ya why not just do it once the way I would be happy with it. That's the way I look at it.

Diesel23

Reaction score
Cool ! Im following suit ,S#@t i started my build going in just for headgaskets and studs , ive bought installed/removed both batmowheels ,thinking that was good then ended up with my 71/59 set up !! And the list got longer , but like you said i just wanted it right and done with all i wanted ,all in one shot !! I will be keeping tabs on the progress looks like you have evrything all ready to go !! Ill stay in touch as your getting close and run up and hang out for a bit!

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Lmfao!! Mine started with just the low pressure batmowheel and then went from there. I said all I was going to do was the batmowheel and then leave it alone.LOL
:shrug: Hell why not just keep going right. :tree:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Lmfao!! Mine started with just the low pressure batmowheel and then went from there. I said all I was going to do was the batmowheel and then leave it alone.LOL
:shrug: Hell why not just keep going right. :tree:

Hahaha that is how they pretty much all start. Mine was never going to be what it is, but I am not one to half ass it.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Start off with batmowheels and end up with max powers, 110s, and 4r100. Diesel bug bit ya

Latest posts

Members online