• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

my early 99 still for sale..

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
No mileage has been stated on the trans or engine. Do you know which lifter or how many need to be replaced? There is no info on the injectors or turbo that are suppose to come with the truck.. If you want to sell this truck you need to be way more specific on details.. Just sayin.

230? on truck, 40?k on motor and trans with L99 up pipes and setup, NO turbo and NO injectors, need #8 or #6 lifter.. i forget..
im still interested Matt, just want more detailed pics of a few things?

haulin99sdp

Reaction score
hey thanks for the help guys... i have been a lil busy this week...
i have a guy tht is suppose to be coming to get it.. he is waiting on me to get the title and with my scheudle i am doing my best...
who knos if he will still come and get it when i get the title so i will let you guys kno wat happens... ima try to get this done quick..

haulin99sdp

Reaction score
well caylon cant make it up today to help with the truck so im bumping this..

im still debateing on weather or not to start cracking studs to fix the one lifter today. im kinda in a spot on it tho so id make someone a good deal on it or everything if there was interest if you could come today or tomorrow... i have everything needed but the headgasket to make the repairs...

plz serious inquires only..

* this truck is paid for and i have the title in hand and do not have to sell it... i jus dont need what it is anymore and figured id make someone a good deal on it while its f*cked up.*

haulin99sdp

Reaction score
bump for this...

i have made the repairs.. getting ready to button everything up on it and hear it run.. this truck will still be for sale but the price will go up because of the time and money it has took to get it back to runing condition.... but if you want it like it set then pm and ill give you my number...
id like to get it gone pretty quick because i have found what i need....

haulin99sdp

Reaction score
lets bump this up..

i kno its close to the holidays but i would like to see it go before christmas.

haulin99sdp

Reaction score
ive got the lifter tht went bad replaced and the head on with a new gasket and the studs in but not torqued yet... i will try to finish it as i get time but if someone wanted it like it sat id make em a good deal on it with everything... i really need it gone.

DocBar

Reaction score
If your pending deal falls through, let me know. I just might be wanting to buy it for my son. I can stick my 38R and 250/100's in it.

Latest posts

Members online