Reaction score
This came today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    702.7 KB · Views: 87

Strokethis34

Reaction score
Finally got the crank in with brand new rods,pistons, lifters. Dial indicated everything.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 97

Strokethis34

Reaction score
Thanks! It's been sitting for 2 years now. I'm excited it's finally coming together. Waiting a front cover that's on been on back order forever now.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Wow 2 years...that's a long while. Bet you're pretty anxious to get it running. Mine has pretty much been sitting since mid August of this past year. Hopefully mine isn't a lifter failure like yours.

Reaction score
Looks great and gives me hope! I pulled my engine a year and a half ago. Just started as a simple delete and injector project. After balancing all my weight on the core support for two days, I got mad and said I could have had it pulled out by now, so decided to yank it out and do studs and heads. It sure does snowball once you have it on the stand! I swore that I wouldn't go into the engine, that was my cut off point since nothing was wrong other than a couple injectors. Now that I see your thread and hear other lifter issues, it really makes me debate doing it now while on the stand.

Strokethis34

Reaction score
I work at a dealership. I got this one from New York. Week later we got the one we ordered from ford. No definite answer yet though. They were only filling emergency orders

Extended Power

Reaction score
I work at a dealership. I got this one from New York. Week later we got the one we ordered from ford. No definite answer yet though. They were only filling emergency orders

Emergency orders?
Like what, it's in a ambulance, on the side of the road?

Should be a good running engine afterwards, good luck!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.