My new 2014 6.7!

Matt

Reaction score
I would definitely do katskinz for that price. Don't think I've ever heard anything negative about them

Nic

Reaction score
DAM!! Same wheels and tires Iwe just ordered except we went with the ATZs. 4500 bucks :jawdrop: Gonna look good!

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I have Katzskins in my truck thanks to my buddy mawk for tipping me off to them. I didn't have heated seats so I upgraded both front seats. My setup super cab black leather with black suede inserts costed me roughly $1200. The Katzskin leather is very high quality and the suede makes it so comfortable. But if the dealer can do it for $1050 I'd go with that. Save yourself some money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
Looks great as is, but the extra 1" in back will look killer!

I agree, has a little cali lean to it right now.

Looks awesome

Thanks! Enjoying the new setup. I have the S&B intake, 5" Flo-Pro exhaust, and just waiting on next batch of Mini Maxes to come in to add the performance upgrades.

If the DPF wasn't so hard on the truck, it actually is pretty nice just driving it stock. Plenty of power, and its so damn quiet!

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
What do you guys think would look the best for the leather seats?

I have the option for with or with out tubing, what do you think will hold up best? I think no tubing looks better.

I'll probably just go with the black leather, but at the dealership one of the sales man had katzkin black with the steel gray in the center. It actually looked pretty good.

Matt

Reaction score
Me personally, if it has the all black interior I would go with a brown/red like the KR trucks have. Hard to go wrong with regular old black though.

Jaredkeller96

Reaction score
Those front badges pop off in three pieces, purdue_stroker did his, his logo looks really good in person, he has a thread on here about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.