My Project

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
headlights are done. thanks to armen at true bliss .. you lag but you came thru. i'm much happier with these lights than the black buckets i had before. kinda took a risk but i think it payed off.

13_white_headlights_2.jpg

I hate to says it but I'm not digging these. Of course it's your truck and my opinion doesn't matter :D

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That what mike started with. I meant like just the bucket, not the whole headlight.

i'm just worried it will look like reverse shamu. what i may do , since i have extra lights, is do the reflectors white, and do a few coats of black tint to a light to medium black in the reflector bucket just to see how i like those. similar to how the tail lights get done. thats the beauty of having many sets of lights ! but with these, i dont want to instantly yank them!

FordPSD64

Reaction score
i'm just worried it will look like reverse shamu. what i may do , since i have extra lights, is do the reflectors white, and do a few coats of black tint to a light to medium black in the reflector bucket just to see how i like those. similar to how the tail lights get done. thats the beauty of having many sets of lights ! but with these, i dont want to instantly yank them!

Idk I mean I kinda like them like that. But I do agree I think a little black would set them off. How do they look straight on?

java

Reaction score
Are these the ones that are airbrushed/blended on the top bucket? Truck looks sick by the way!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score

LOL you and Shamu.....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Idk I mean I kinda like them like that. But I do agree I think a little black would set them off. How do they look straight on?

because the bucket is sprayed pearl it really tones down the chrome... pretty subtle honestly.

13_white_headlights_3.jpg

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thoze heads are nice dawg....no more black needed. It looks fresh and different. Black would be backwards Big P.

Latest posts

Members online