My Project

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't wait to see what this thing can do. I bet the anticipation is killing you. LOL

it is but I'm pretty damn timid. part of me wants to destroy the pavement and the other part wants to be safe. I guess that's what happens when you have no truck for 3 years and its been blown up twice while not in your posession. anyway , I'm just starting to mess around. I want the rings seated before I put the LE oils in it , so i'll continue to baby for another 250 miles, change the oil, trans, and converter all at once , send out a sample and go from there.

swinky

Reaction score
Awesome buddy. I think you finally have one you can enjoy for a while. I'll be trying le oils as well on the next change. Are you going to run 5-40?

Kind

Reaction score
it is but I'm pretty damn timid. part of me wants to destroy the pavement and the other part wants to be safe. I guess that's what happens when you have no truck for 3 years and its been blown up twice while not in your posession. anyway , I'm just starting to mess around. I want the rings seated before I put the LE oils in it , so i'll continue to baby for another 250 miles, change the oil, trans, and converter all at once , send out a sample and go from there.

You, you, you talk funny.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Dont you get sick of owning shti you cant drive? Especially the quality of shti you own. I dont blame you one bit.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I know my truck won't be making as much power as yours but I'll probably be the same way.... trying my hardest to ignore the lil guy in my head saying destroy the pavement for the first 500 miles

RedRice589

Reaction score
You guys break in periods take too long. Take that sucker down the curviest back roads and play with the rpms. And that thing will be set in no time. I mean i can come show you how. Not hard to put 1k miles on it before dinner time. :)

dcswetman

Reaction score
You guys break in periods take too long. Take that sucker down the curviest back roads and play with the rpms. And that thing will be set in no time. I mean i can come show you how. Not hard to put 1k miles on it before dinner time. :)
Me and this guy think alike

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Easy princess... pulling a horse trailer down the interstate is far from curvy back road ;)

RedRice589

Reaction score
Easy princess... pulling a horse trailer down the interstate is far from curvy back road ;)

Lol if you only knew . . . . . Ive been down the tail of the dragon in an f350. So kiss it.

Sorry to hear that. Cause that ginger up there likes getting on his knees underneath horses LOL

innapropriate for this section sir. :poke:

LOL

Silly ginger. In Florida, seeing a roundabout counts as a curvy backroad road.

Frank. . . . See above.

Short Bus

Reaction score
sounds nasty, Mike. Making me wish i had kept the 6.7 around and played with it a little bit.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
well 250 miles and so far so good. starting to lean on it a bit in a very small tune , 1600us , and it definitely makes a lot of power. it'll be interesting to see how it runs at 2000us and full throttle.

Don't be scared just run it to 2300us....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Members online