N.E. Ohio Diesel / Charity Dyno Day

crzycowboy

Reaction score
It's back, and better than ever! TI Dyno in Ashtabula Ohio has an upgraded dual eddy-current dyno! To welcome the new update, they are bringing back the Spring Meltdown Diesel Dyno Day! We'll also be doing a "Rolling Coal For Kids" charity, where we'll have raffle prizes to help raise money for a GREAT cause.

SPRINGMELTDOWN9-1.jpg

We already have some nice raffle prizes from Alligator Performance, Diesel
Dawg Performance, Smokin' Guns Performance & Accessories, Grand Rock / Powerflow Diesel Exhaust & Stacks and Edge Products!! We'll list more as we get them, so keep your eyes on the thread here to see what we get! Prices for the tickets have not been set yet, but will be within' the week. 100% of the proceeds from the raffle will be donated to the Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital!! Not only that, but TI Dyno will have their practice tree set up! There will be a buy in to compete to see who has the quickest reaction time! Again, the buy in price will be announced later this week as well!! Half the money won will be rewarded to the winner, the other half will be donated to the Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital!!

So come out out to TI Dyno @ 776 Center Street, Ashtabula Ohio 44004 and lets roal some coal for kids!! Spring Meltdown 2012, April 14th...we hope to see you there.

If anyone would like to donate prizes for the raffle, shoot me a PM! At the end of the event, we are going to write a letter to Rainbow Hospital, and explain the charity event, and thank ALL our sponsors and prize donnors!!

crzycowboy

Reaction score
th_SPRINGMELTDOWN9-1.jpg

Thanks to our friends at Diesel Power Products (www.dieselpowerproducts.com), if you go here:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/143843695739203/

You can get a free bottle of "F-Bomb", a $14.95 value, fuel additive for your truck! Simply pre-register to dyno your truck, do this by simply liking the F-Bomb post on the Spring Meltdown 2012 Facebook event page. Only good for the first 24 trucks who like the event!

Come on out and help promote this GREAT event!!

crzycowboy

Reaction score
Thanks to Randy Cole and the good people at the NHRDA! They hooked us up with 5 certificates to redeem a free t-shirt, and 2 certificates to redeem a NHRDA Membership!!

I'll get a complete list of prizes going, and will update them as they come in! So, come one out to the 2012 Spring Meltdown, and help support this GREAT Charity event, "Rolling Coal for Kids". 100% of the proceeds from the raffle goes to Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital!!

Thanks again to Randy, and everyone at the NHRDA!

crzycowboy

Reaction score
Coming soon:

The detailed list of raffle prizes! Prizes will include...exhaust kits from Powerflow, T-shirt, Stickers...and more...

crzycowboy

Reaction score
Got a good list of prizes going now. Most importantly, we have the cost of the raffle tickets. Each ticket will be $2.00, or you can get an arms length for $10.00! Now, some of the prizes include:

Powerflow Dual 6" stack kit, Powerflow 6" Hood stack Kit, Certificates for 1 Superchips product, 1 certificate for a Edge Product, NHRDA 2012 Membership, Fuel Sump, D-max racing plug, 03 - 05 Cummins factory fuel filter delete, not to mention shirts, hats, and stickers!

As you can see we have some really great prizes! And 100% of the proceeds goes to the Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital. Don't forget you can get some of Diesel Power Products, F-Bomb fuel addititve for FREE just for pre-registering to dyno! To pre-register, go to the 2012 Spring Meltdown Facebook page, and "LIKE" my post about the F-Bomb product! First 24 trucks to register gets a free bottle! That's a $14.95 value!

Also, for the R.T. tournament, this will be a $5.00 buy in. We will need atleast 16 competitiors to do the tournament. This is a 50 / 50 tournament, so half of the money goes to the Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital, the other half goes to the tournament winner!!

Stay tuned for more GREAT prize updates as we get them, and a special thanks to our supporting sponsors: Diesel Power Products, Diesel Dawg Performance, The NHRDA, Alligator Performance, Diesel Tech Talk.com, and Powerflow. If anyone else would like to support our Charity Raffle, please shoot me with a PM, and we'll get the details, and get you on the Sponsor flier going with the money to the hospital. We want EVERYONE to know where this money is comming from, and who helped raising it!!

Only 4 more weeks....

crzycowboy

Reaction score
Update!!

Well I spoke with Kevin at TI Dyno, and the entrance ramp down into his shop is repaired and ready to go. The electric is ran, and now the exhaust fan is ready to be installed!! I also got my care package from Diesel Power Products with the 2 cases of F-Bomb Fuel additive, along with Hats and some T-shirts!! We're 22 days away from the 2012 Spring Meltdown a Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital Charity Diesel Dyno Day! Come on out and join us!!

We are still excepting raffle prizes too! If any site sponsor here would like to donate some raffle prizes, be it products, shirts, hats, stickers...whatever...our goal is to raise as much money as possible for the kids at Rainbow! Please PM me if you're interested!!

crzycowboy

Reaction score
BUMP!!!

Only 2 more weeks! Can we get a roll call going? Who all is going to be making this event??

tjl

Reaction score
I'm supposed to have my truck back by the end of this week or first of next week so I'm going to try to be there.

crzycowboy

Reaction score
This Weekend!!

Well the time has come...this Saturday at 9AM we'll be kicking off Spring Meltdown 2012 with Rolling Coal for Kids Charity Dyno! Going to be going to TI Dyno this week, and inventorying all the raffle prizes, and going through the list of last minute things to be done! Weather right now is calling for mid 60's and a chance of rain, but that can and probably will change by the time Saturday comes around!! This past Friday I gave Jeff Dean a call, and he is going to bring up his Duramax Powerd Dragster to show! So come on up, help support Rainbow Babies & Childrens Hospital, get a first hand look at a kick ass diesel powered dragster, win some prizes, hang out with good people and DYNO YOUR Diesel powered ride!!

Hope to see you all on Saturday!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.