• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

NADP 5r110 and Suncoast converter 6.0

Spindrift

Reaction score
I certainly wasn't suggesting you were lying about anything. And since you're the one selling it, I thought you might have the answer to my question. Just trying to get an accurate picture is all. 15K is a lotta' runs so you gotta' figure there are some other kind a miles on it.

alwil

Reaction score
I certainly wasn't suggesting you were lying about anything. And since you're the one selling it, I thought you might have the answer to my question. Just trying to get an accurate picture is all. 15K is a lotta' runs so you gotta' figure there are some other kind a miles on it.

Can it be any more runs than Shawn has on his, I am pretty sure he has the same trans and I am also willing to bet that its been treated worse for a longer time period.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Shawn gets his refreshed every year I believe. He also puts a lot more power than BB ever had through it. I do know that Nate drove the truck everywhere before it sat for a long time. He even drove it to and from the DPC so that accounts for almost 4k miles by itself I'd say lol. If you search the threads on PSN you'll find where BB ate a lot of Suncoasts before this tranny was put in also.

Spindrift, sorry for taking it the wrong way.

78f100

Reaction score
I'm still thinking about it man, just been really busy and havent had a chance to do my homework on it yet.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
78f100, just let me know, I can have it loaded on a truck headed you way whenever you want!

Yes it is still up for grabs!

Latest posts

Members online