• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

******* Ndash Tuner for sale

ROVpilot337

Reaction score
I am selling my Spa#tan Phalanx Ndash tuner from my 2008 6.4 Powerstroke. I have the original box, mount, cables and all paperwork. I used it for around 6 months then put it back in the box due to switching to custom tunes. Asking $900 or best offer.

Attachments

• spartan.jpg
    spartan.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 106

Brian

Reaction score
Is it married to your truck? Will the buyer need to contact ******* and buy tunes for another trucks vin?

ROVpilot337

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I haven't been on lately due to the storms in Louisiana. It was installed in my truck for about 6 months. I then returned it to stock and switched to H and S minimaxx with custom tunes. When putting it on another 6.4 you would need to contact Sp@rtan and get it reliscensed for your vin which will cost $250. I'm asking $600 for it but I wont be able to ship it for 4 weeks. I just got offshore this morning so I would have to ship as soon as I get home.

SmokeyFreedom

Reaction score
Just got one so Im good. Pyro read off factory I learned. Thank you for your service!!!

SpartEn: $250 revin, $599 still on the last truck
2-10 business days waiting on the email, took 1 for me.
Best be good with a computer to wipe and load, took close to an hour then load time of 25min
Tech support is real helpful even on used.

Latest posts

Members online