need a compressor and tank kit for air horns, who sells it?

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
just as the title says. my old man got a horn for his truck and wants to get a compressor and tank kit for it. he was looking at cheap kits online and i'm not a big fan of that. i want a viair compressor or equivelant. at least 1.5 gallon tank and 120-150psi. also going to need a solenoid and the fittings for it.

Garrett

highland512

Reaction score
http://www.hornblasters.com/

I have dealt with them in the past when I set up an air system on my truck. Back then they seemed to have some of the best prices on compressors. Haven't looked into them much lately though. For the air tanks I would try to find a truck salvage yard and get some big air tanks and plumb them to be able to fill them with a big compressor at the house. These compressors are nice but the cycle time seems to drag on for ever. With lots of storage these compressors work great to keep the pressure up.

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
I know how to set up an air system. I have a rather large one on my truck(3 compressors and a 12 gallon tank). I've also looked online, I was trying to give a sponsor my money rather than just some company online.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

Latest posts

Members online