Need advice

Kenz

Reaction score
I have a 2011 f250 c/c w/stock 18" rims. I would like to put some bigger tires on. I either want to use the stock rims or get some new 18x9 in black. What size tire can I use without any rubbing? If I go with new rims what offset and back spacing should I look for? Any recommendations for good black rim that will work with towing?

fnlyfree

Reaction score
There are a lot of threads on tire and wheel packages. Try the search box and see if you find what you need.

Kenz

Reaction score
I will check some more. Found a lot of info but not really what I was looking for. I checked all 10 pages of the black rim thread. Hoping to order wheels next week so thought maybe it would be easier and quicker this way (or lazy). Hoping to here from a couple of guys that have the same setup I am looking to do so I am sure what I order will work.

Notneb

Reaction score
As long as it's a 00 offset rim, you can fit 35's easily, but you will need to trim your fenders on the lower part. Check the Black Rims thread, lot of options there. As for towing, you'll be fine with whatever you go with, unless you're stupid in the way you tow *putting too much weight on the hitch, or towing more than you're rated for*

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Stick to one thread per topic. It's annoying to see the same person posting the same question over and over. If someone knows, your question will be answered.

JRLott

Reaction score
Thanks, for a while there I thought threads weren't being marked read and I kept clicking on the same friggin one.

Notneb

Reaction score
I gave up on trying to make people use search or even just look at 2 posts down where the same info is... I refuse to get worked up over this! Lol

JRLott

Reaction score
Pretty much agree, but this was essentially a copy paste of the same post in three different threads. Ha SMS wondering until I confirmed it was three different threads and I wasn't clicking the same one repeatedly.

Jomax

Reaction score
Pretty much agree, but this was essentially a copy paste of the same post in three different threads. Ha SMS wondering until I confirmed it was three different threads and I wasn't clicking the same one repeatedly.

Lol, don't you just love that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRLott

Reaction score
Lol, don't you just love that.

The only time the search thing gets me is when there are recent threads on the topic. A new thread on something that hasn't been talked about in three months is one thing. A new thread on something that has been talked to death daily the last three weeks is something else.

Kenz

Reaction score
I apologize for reposting the same question more than once. New to the forum and didn't research where to put my post to get the best response and got impatient. I did look through the black rims thread. A lot of pictures but some of them do not list offset or whether stock height. I did try to PM some guys and got no response. I also did try to search and didn't get the results I was looking for(probably didn't phrase it correctly). Again I do apologize and if there is a way to remove the excess posts please do and I hope I didn't ruffle any feathers too bad just nervous about ordering new wheels and having them not work. (that's part of my nature). Big thanks to Notneb who gave me some great info yesterday.

Notneb

Reaction score
No prob, just gotta learn to be patient on forums, nothing happens overnight here.

Latest posts

Members online