Need help! On my 2012 6.7 l

Streethog

Reaction score
Ok guys im pretty new to the whole diesel truck scene, so i need sum help here lol. Well i have a 2012 f-450 6.7 l and lately i have been having trouble with my exsaust sensors i think its the egt they keep on going out for no reason, so i decided to order a torque tech tuner to delete all these sensors and delete the def fuel and all tht crap, nd im going to straitpipe it out bck with a 4"inch. Is this a good decision or not?????? And well ive been reading tht its bttr to fully delete the egr instead of just turning it off??, i need sum help on wat to do guys??????

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I'd vote on deleting it. I've got kits for the egr and exhaust on sale for Black Friday, if you're interested. Prices are pretty good

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
egr deletes for 20% off on friday, all flo pro exhaust 5% off ! are you dead set on the torque tech ? theres better options out there !! pm me for more info!

stevens6.7

Reaction score
I'd go with full EGR delete and an H&S MiniMaxx. The exhaust can be done in your driveway and it all bolts together. If you have some knowledge of how to wrench you can save yourself a lot of money and if you buy from No Limit (bigrpowr) or Absolute Perfomance ( Steve) they have great customer service with any questions you might have.

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
Get your money back for the TT and get a SCT x4 and a delete pipe -DONE

I vote delete, your truck and wallet will thank you in the long run.... Unless you burn your tires off all the time.

Good luck and welcome

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Get your money back for the TT and get a SCT x4 and a delete pipe -DONE

I vote delete, your truck and wallet will thank you in the long run.... Unless you burn your tires off all the time.

Good luck and welcome

agreed. the TT is a turd. I stock and sell them , but do not recommend them to anyone.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.