• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Need help with shipping.

superdutyman97

Reaction score
I've got my tonneau cover for sale and I have somebody interested, but I don't know how to go about giving him a quote on shipping. Anybody have any experience with shipping something this size? It'd be going mcarthur, Ohio to fort Collins, colorado

zilla68

Reaction score
its going to cost a pretty penny I'm sure, you will have to go with a trucking company because its so big. you might check with a local top dealer to see if they have a truck going that way, other than that I'd bet its too costly. glwts
unless you find someone headed that way

superdutyman97

Reaction score
That's kinda what I'm thinking myself right now. I've checked with several places and the cost to ship exceeds the price by a considerable amount. It sucks because the company I work for hauls mostly eastern seaboard do I can't even work out a deal on that. Ain't no wonder people don't want to buy these things used lol

Diesel23

Reaction score
the other thing is uship ,ive tried it and had really good luck , and then used again ,and shipper backed out last minute , but worth a shot ,GD LCK

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.