Need some experiences on 6.0L

redneck

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have learned a lot of expensive lessons with the first truck so I'll ask for a little advice here... 07 6.0L Superduty
Heres what I want to do
Injectors (225cc), Regulated Fuel Return, Turbo, Intercooler, Studs and Gaskets, Fuel/ Air Seporator, Intake and exhaust, SCT Tunes, 58v FICM, Water/ Meth, who knows what I forgot??

What advice can people give me on different options whats working and whats not? Suppliers etc. I have been looking at RCD for turbos and injectors how is there stuff working?
Thanks,

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Those injectors will be a little hot for the street. If you're gonna go big like that you better put a trans on that shopping list, and a damned good turbo to even attempt to clean those up. Unless you're gonna do compounds.

darklcdfeller

Reaction score
There are few guys running around on here with 225's and twins. 190's and a 64mm turbo will throw up good numbers.

redneck

Reaction score
Those injectors will be a little hot for the street. If you're gonna go big like that you better put a trans on that shopping list, and a damned good turbo to even attempt to clean those up. Unless you're gonna do compounds.

Ya Tranny is on that list!! One is built and it has impressed me so far!! I put my big truck through hell and back (I can NOT keep a rear diff in it) but the Tranny I had built has been good. I was looking at the 66mm Turbo from RCD.?.? If they are to hot for the street it probably really wouldn't like pulling my camper??

Thanks,

redneck

Reaction score
At one time my goal was to build a 1000hp plus 6.0L... Now for this truck I think I would be happy with 600-650 ish... Kinda still need it to be drivable on the street but I want to see what works so when I finish building my other one I can go all the way!!

Thanks,

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
I run 225s and a 66mm turbo, with the right tune I have no driveability or heat issues on the street. However I don't like towing with it much, it just doesn't build enough power in the lower rpms.

redneck

Reaction score
I run 225s and a 66mm turbo, with the right tune I have no driveability or heat issues on the street. However I don't like towing with it much, it just doesn't build enough power in the lower rpms.

Whos injectors and turbo are you running? I was wondering a little about the towing

Latest posts

Members online