Need some votes!

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Appreciate it! The other day 3nd place was within 9 votes. Now that im out fir winter break I've put off working until after this contest is over and I've been spending a lot if my time on facebook.

Right now im just shy of being 50 votes ahead. He seems to be getting around 30 votes a night so I gotta keep it up!

John Cobb said he would post it up on Cobb's fb page so hopefully that'll be a big help!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Jhaddox

Reaction score
John Cobb said he would post it up on Cobb's fb page so hopefully that'll be a big help!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

if anything that might hurt...not a whole lot of people out there that will do business with that guy or respect him

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
he's a good guy, i understand he made some big mistakes in the past but he's pretty young like i am so hopefully he has learned from them

Jhaddox

Reaction score
he's a good guy, i understand he made some big mistakes in the past but he's pretty young like i am so hopefully he has learned from them

not tryin to derail your thread at all...if you want it deleted say so

but there were like 3 threads that have popped up on PSN in like the past month of him screwing people over, again....

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
oh, well i didn't know that. don't go over there much anymore.

On the other hand, I think I may be developing carpal tunnel in my right wrist. This competition is taking a toll on me lol.

The guy in second accused me of cheating and then told me he didn't believe me when i told him i wasn't. Guess i'm getting under his skin?

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I appreciate it bud! it's once per facebook account, but if you're willing to get your friends to do it that would be AWESOME! But definitely don't feel obligated.

Thanks again for voting!

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
bump! Last day of voting, down by a good bit but figured i'd give it one more shot. If you can get your old lady, brother, sister, mom, dad, best friend, best friends account for his dog to vote every vote helps! ends at 115am

http://apps.facebook.com/easypromos-premium/voteme/4451/613210294

Instructions:
• Click the link
• Click log in to the app (just makes sure you only vote once, doesn’t take your information or anything)
• Look above the little add and click like on the BMF Wheels page
• Then click underneath the number on my ad

If it works it should say thank you and you should see the number go up one.

Latest posts

Members online