Never satisfied... Dropped her.

c.jank

Reaction score
Well. Here she is. Cut about 1.5" of coil out, pulled the block. Running the PMF 3 link and dual steering stabilizer. 35/12.50 on 22x10.5 BMF novakanes. Never had a "lowered truck" before but I like it. I had a set of 305/40/22 cooper zeon ltz ready to go on but somehow these fit with half tread.

What y'all think?
8amu4uju.jpg
ytysuty9.jpg

BK39

Reaction score
Did you do any trimming on the inner fender liner? I take it they miss the bumper since they "fit". Looks good btw.

Koda22

Reaction score
Doesn't even look lowered to me...now I say that cause with the mt tires it still keeps a tuff look....I'm not a fan of lowered trucks but it looks good, kinda has that stuffed look going on...

c.jank

Reaction score
Did you do any trimming on the inner fender liner? I take it they miss the bumper since they "fit". Looks good btw.

Minimal trimming was required. We used the adjustablilty of the PMF 3 link to pull the axle towards the cab, trimmed some wheel well liner, and sucked the bumper up by notching the mounts.

Looks a lot better buddy. Guessing your not selling it now?
Do you even have a block on the back now at all?

No longer selling it (for now :rolleyes: ) and there is no rear block in.

I like it a lot. It would look so sweet with some ptm headlights.

I am getting an extra set this week, and hope to have mine painted and retrofit with projectors in a couple weeks. just have to find time.

c.jank

Reaction score
Cab lights are getting filled in, and some color accents are being added too within the next few weeks

c.jank

Reaction score
Thanks y'all. Buddy sent me this last night. Sitting at full flex customs waiting to get some body touch ups.
uma3eha6.jpg

Latest posts

Members online