New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

swinky

Reaction score
Looks awesome Morgan. Glad you're putting polished wheels on it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Dzchey21

Reaction score
that didnt take them long, pretty excited for you morgan

Looks the same under the hood basically

WoodBoy

Reaction score
For all you guys who don't know the '15 turbo is a 61mm. So tune only is gonna be limited.

Any more specs? Im guessing it doesn't have the 88mm exducer that was stated in the first post? Wonder if it still carries the 72.5 turbine?

Reaction score
Can't wait to see it in person lol. Might just have to come back up soon

Anytime buddy

Looks awesome Morgan. Glad you're putting polished wheels on it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I think they are gonna look good. They got mounted to a set of tires today and I like them even more.

Can't freaking wait to see what you do with it!

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

Ohhh, there are all kinds of things brewing on this one.

Thanks, they did really well, I didn't expect it this quick.

And yeah they are very similar.

Any more specs? Im guessing it doesn't have the 88mm exducer that was stated in the first post? Wonder if it still carries the 72.5 turbine?

Nothing I am willing to say at the moment. But I do have a turbo..... And it's not staying stock.

Mpoage

Reaction score

There's a few small things that were changed that I noticed. One being the coolant lines for the egr cooler. It looks like they did away with the coolant ports on the valve cover. Because the the primary system goes through the top ports where the secondary system goes on the 11-14' trucks. I'll try and get some more detailed pictures today of the motor.

6a00d83451b3c669e201a73da9559b970d-pi_zpsh6yzyjx7.jpg
Was this a stupid question?

live life full throttle
I didn't think it was.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Alright, I know why Morgan got his first.

For some reason, anyone noticed there arent any Regular cab 6.7 trucks popping up for sale?

Crew Cabs picked up before regular cabs and extended cabs. Why, my ford guy has NO clue, but NO regular cab orders have been picked up.

Sucks, but I'm confident it will be worth the wait, plus, I'm ready to finish my white truck build finally, so I'll have something to keep me busy while Morgy Poo plays with his new truck

Congrats buddy, and appreciate the business on the Nittos

webb06

Reaction score

For some reason, anyone noticed there arent any Regular cab 6.7 trucks popping up for sale?

Crew Cabs picked up before regular cabs and extended cabs. Why, my ford guy has NO clue, but NO regular cab orders have been picked up.

Sucks, but I'm confident it will be worth the wait, plus, I'm ready to finish my white truck build finally, so I'll have something to keep me busy while Morgy Poo plays with his new truck

So you ordered a regular cab?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score

My local dealer has 3 single cab 6.7's, 2 CCSB platinum 6.7's and one lariat ccsb 6.7. all 15's all dealer ordered and there all on the lot. for some reason there all cheap, Down here a basic lariat can go for 75K. The platinum's on the lot are only going for 64K right now. That's cheap down here. The single cab's going for 40K right now.

Latest posts

Members online