New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

pog

Reaction score
no one said whole new truck. there isnt much change visually

Matt

Reaction score
i would like to know if 16 is a new body lol, im holding out on the 14 for a 15. My luck ill get a 15 and two weeks later the 16 body will roll out and it will be amazing..

That's what I'm afraid of.

Reaction score
Hopefully soon on the headlights. They may still be an option on the 15 that we just haven't heard of yet. If not I'm sure they will be able to be retrofitted.

I don't see ford changing the general body architecture if their truck any time soon. But if they did I would like to see a mega cab like option or at least the same leg room as the f150 has. I just don't see how they can make the general architecture an more sound. Fender, grill and body line updates, sure, but not a whole new structure.

pog

Reaction score
Hopefully soon on the headlights. They may still be an option on the 15 that we just haven't heard of yet. If not I'm sure they will be able to be retrofitted.

I don't see ford changing the general body architecture if their truck any time soon. But if they did I would like to see a mega cab like option or at least the same leg room as the f150 has. I just don't see how they can make the general architecture an more sound. Fender, grill and body line updates, sure, but not a whole new structure.

maybe theyll add a 10ft bed option

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Well a couple things. You could have a two foot tool box. AND still be able to close the tailgate with 8ft plywood in there or 6'6" T-posts. just to name a couple. There are other reasons to.

Latest posts

Members online