New DDP Banjo Bolts

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Dozer's Diesel sent me these pics last night and asked me to post em up here. They have a new set of high flow banjo bolts that eliminates the restriction in the stock 6.0 banjo bolts and appear to possibly flow more than the 6.4's. Contact Dozers Diesel with any ?'s or comments...

V__F0CD.jpg

V__ED80.jpg

V__AD0B.jpg

MINK

Reaction score
Super pimping some $25 bolts? He has another thread open in his section...

Mdub707

Reaction score
It appears to be the same one's that everyone was using for a few years that could be had on ebay. They were 3 hole jobs, before everyone jumped on the 6.4 bolts bandwagon. It's what I use in the back of my heads where my vegistroke feeds in.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I have no clue how they're made or where DD gets them....he just asked me to post them because his camera cord wasn't working. any questions about em ask him

Super pimping some $25 bolts? He has another thread open in his section...

what thread is that? i'll just post these pics there and close this one...

Last edited:

Zmann

Reaction score
I would be afraid those would snap with such a large non chamfered hole ?
I like the DDP Strictly sells

60FS-BanjoComparison.png

strokin6L

Reaction score
Exactly what Shawn said...why not just take a set of stock ones and drill them out? That's stupid to pay for something like that when you can do that yourself in about 5 minutes. I'm sure that's what they did and i'm sure alot of others out there have even done it already.

Last edited:

3brorce

Reaction score
yup. I drilled mine and got rid of the check valve. I made my two holes large and added two more. So I have for medium sized holes instead of big big holes. Also drilled out where the check valve would be and I think it turned out well

Zmann

Reaction score
Because I have heard hey have a tendancy to snap off?
but the good ones like Strictly sells use better alloy??

•Custom Machined from 4130 Chromoly
•Black Zinc Plated for Corrosion Protection
•Larger / Chamfered Side Passages
•Larger Center Passage
•Undercut for Maximum Flow
•Includes New Copper Sealing Washers

3brorce

Reaction score
I didnt have a problem with them snapping getting them back in. Worked out good i thought.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The banjos are just a small product of the several others we offer. Some people would rather not modify their bolts or do not have the proper equipment to do so. the bolts are tested to ensure structural rigidity of the bolt. They will not break off, or we would not market them. They are a great alternative to stock banjos and a great way to increase flow= more volume flowing into the head= more potential fuel. If we can help you with anything or answer any questions feel free to give us a call.

Zmann

Reaction score
well the Dozers price is good at 24.99
I have all the equipment to modify a set but at that price I wouldn't waste my time

Wright337

Reaction score
well the Dozers price is good at 24.99
I have all the equipment to modify a set but at that price I wouldn't waste my time

Yep, the local ford place gets 7.70 per bolt, 4.40 for a pack of four washers plus tax. And they have to order them. comes out to about the same price. But if these outflow the 6.4 bolts and we can help a fellow member/sponser I dont see where we could be going wrong! Just my thinking. I ordered a set yesterday!

Donnie1

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity because I am fairly new to the diesel and very new to the 6.0, what exactly does the Banjo bolt do and is it something that I should look into for a stock 07 6.0? How many bolts and washers are needed per truck?

Zmann

Reaction score
it's just one of those thing to do if you are in the area they flow better an it gets rid of a internal restriction also
there are actually 4 total and 8 washers but most do the front set unless they are going to be working near the rear of the motor

strokin6L

Reaction score
Actually there are 2 bolts total and 4 washers total on a factory stock truck. Now if you are installing a regulated return fuel system then there would be 4 bolts and 8 washers.

Latest posts

Members online