New from BC Canada

Phiber Optik

Reaction score
hey guys i'm new here been a long time member of psn and .org to support my last powerstroke, which was a 2000 7.3 crew short with 8" lift on 22's and 37"s with the 05-07 front end. plus lots of other small stuff which made 486rwhp and 1119ft/lb. it was a fun truck but one day a random guy walked up to me and made me an offer for the truck that i couldnt refuse. so after that was gone i picked up a 04.5 LLY crew short duramax truck fully loaded and added a 4" exhaust, egr delete, lbz mouthpeice, ppe tune. it was a great truck with amazing throttle responce and good power too, but i felt the trans was starting to go and i didn't want to put $3500 into the trans that i would never get back out. so i sold that truck and now i have picked up a 08 f350 lariat, crew, short, with a 4" lift and air bags, 37" tires, folding bed cover, awesome touch screen stereo with ratained steering wheel controls, came with dpf delete and SCT canned tunes. i currently have the truck on extreme tuning but it is still much slower then my duramax was which i'm quite surprised about. i have a flo pro 4" stainless turbo back exhaust on the way to replace the dpf delete (still has the cat), and a intake elbow with egr delete and 3" intercooler pipe, after thats installed hopefully i will have found a good deal on a spartan dashdaq to replace the SCT tunes. then i hope the performance of the truck will exceed that of the duramax.

Phiber Optik

Reaction score
Where abouts in BC are you? I'm in Victoria

How are you likely the KEM tunes?

The guy I paid for the $650 spartan refunded me after his kid pulled the dashdaq of the table by the cord and it didnt boot up after that... Good honest guy, but damn i was looking forward to those tunes, in the mean time I've got Matt of PHP sending me his tunes to try on my SCT

pog

Reaction score
welcome, hope bc here. f the canucks. i hope the kings finish em lol

Latest posts

Members online