New from California.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Hey guys, I became a fan of the Facebook page and thought I would check out the site. I'm impressed. It looks like there is a plethora of knowledge on here.

Anyway, a little about me.

My name is Justin Bochmann. I am from Oakdale, CA. I have been a die hard PSD fan for about 7 years(ever since I started learning about diesel). I have a 2001 F.250 4x4 7.3 with 4" turbo back, K&N, and rear air bags. I just got the truck last week so I am just starting to prep it to run for 800,000+ miles(has 232,000) right now. I bought it from my step dad who babied it, and I plan on being good to it too.

My dad has a 2004 F.250 4x4 6.0 studded with 4" turbo back, K&N, Edge Juice, 4" Pro Comp on 17" Welds with 35" Coopers. This truck is a speed demon. The truck actually came from Canada originally( I have no clue if this makes any difference). We have had no issues with truck, motor, or trans. The only thing that has been replaced is batteries and intercooler hose.

I look forward to being an active member here.

Happy PowerStrokin,

-Justin Bochmann

Tom S

Reaction score
Welcome nice that you took the time for an introduction.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcoming words guys. It's nice that the PSA community is so laid back. I was checking out PSN and it seems like there is a lot of issues going on over there right now.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Yeah, around my small town is pure diesel. A lot of Duracrap and Cummins guys, but there are a few still keeping it real with the PSD.

Latest posts

Members online